“Get a Facial by Marisol”
Review of YHI Spa ME Cabo

YHI Spa ME Cabo
More attraction details
Owner description: YHI SPA is a place bathed by the energy of YHI, a place for the recreation of the senses in a time dedicated to the purification of the Body, the Balance of the Mind and the Culture of Soul. A sanctuary in which the aromas, flavours, forms, the soft music that wakes up the spirit and the sensitive touch of the expert hands will stay in your memory as an unforgettable moment of well-being.
Reviewed 2 May 2014

I am a girl who loves the spa... I do it probably more than I should...but hell you only live once...Marisol gave me the best 90 min facial for 150 bucks I have ever had... I would have paid 4 times that...it was so good. Go to the spa early at least an hour so you can enjoy all they have to offer from sauna to steam room to the waterfall to the hot tub and cold plunge. then relax and enjoy your service...and when its all done they give you the most fabulous plate of fruit with agave...LOVE IT!

1  Thank Laura W

Reviewed 1 May 2014

The staff and service at the YHI Spa were wonderful. The service from making the appointment to the massage and the hostess were very friendly and so helpful. I had a 90 min hot-stone massage followed by their special 15 min cold stone facial. Highly recommend the YHI Spa for your next visit to Cabo.

2  Thank Charlene N
Reviewed 17 April 2014

When I initially walked up to the ME Cabo and heard the music pumping near the pool, I didn't think it would be possible to get away from that sound, but I was wrong.
The Yhi Spa is a serene and tranquil spot on the other side of the hotel. I was greeted by Fernanda who was very friendly and showed me to the women's locker room. It's small and very dark so I had to use my phone flashlight a few times!
There is a sauna and a steamroom inside the locker room, along with showers and a vanity station that has items like sunscreen, a hair dryer, and a comb.
While I waited for my treatment, I enjoyed relaxing on comfy lounge chairs near a waterfall wall. You can go through the process of walking through the cold waterfall, then sitting in a hot whirpool, and then moving to a cold pool. I had a bit of a sunburn on my shoulders so I declined that activity.
My therapist, Sonia, took wonderful care of me. I enjoyed two services: a Coconut body scrub/wrap and a corporal (corporate?) massage.
Sonia scrubbed me down with a wonderful smelling exfoliating scrub, then lathered on a thick coconut lotion. She wrapped me in a cocoon of plastic and blankets. While I "cooked", she gave me a head, hand and foot massage, and applied a mask on my face and eyes.
Once I was ready, I stepped into a shower and washed off the cream, and then enjoyed a full body massage.
Sonia took great care to avoid my sunburn and even applied aloe to the area once my massage was over. She was very friendly and very attentive.
After my treatment, she brought me a cold glass of water and led me back to the chairs by the water wall. Another team member brought me a beautiful plate of fresh sliced apples, drizzled with honey, a nut trail mix, and some dried fruit. I was told to sit and relax for as long as I wanted.
Everyone around me seemed to be completely relaxed and very happy. One man remarked that it was the best spa he had ever visited.
The staff is really what made the experience so great - they were very aware of guests needs and did everything to make me as comfortable as possible.

1  Thank katiey424
Reviewed 12 April 2014 via mobile

Great experience, the best place to relax is really beautiful! They have a water fall with cold water just amazing! Friendly staff!! I Defiantly coming back!

Reviewed 12 April 2014

a great place for tourist and local people, good prices and the best service in town, i had a 90 min massage while my little one had mani, pedi, a facial and a 30 min massage as well. the facilities are great and you can use them as long as you want =)