“Simply Amazing!!!!!”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Tanaghris...
Canton, Ohio
“Simply Amazing!!!!!”
Reviewed 17 September 2013 for a stay in August 2013
person found this review helpful

Wow! I don't even know where to start! Everything about this vacation was stellar! Everything! Communication with the owner was great, the unit was great, the property was great, the views were, you guessed it, great! Perfect 10's across the board! My wife and I decided to do the all-inclusive here. The food at Villa La Estancia was terrific! And the service at the resort was second to none! Everyone on the staff at Villa La Estancia were helpful, polite, eager to please, and fun! The only down part, which actually ended up being a lot of fun too, was tropical storm Ivo hit on our last full day there. We made the best of it and still had a wonderful last day.

This unit in particular has some amazing views of Land's End. My wife and I both were in awe of the view. It was also very clean and extremely comfortable. I would go back in a heartbeat! In fact, I wish we were there right now again!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The view
Liked least: Tropical Storm Ivo
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$250
Night
Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
Talk to the Manager
1 8446819843
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing