Stayed at The riu palace oct 28-nov 4 2011. Resort was beautiful and very clean. Food was great, lots of selection. Found out our last full day that their are two lunch buffets. The regular one in the middle of the two pools and the lunch buffet at the mexican restaurant on the left of the noisy pool. Preferred the latter as they had a huge selection of italian favourites, including more fresh salads, and hard ice cream. Glad we didn't find it til the last day as we would have gained even more pounds. LOL. Trip to Lovers beach was great. Went with the resort. Don't pay more than 7 dollars per person return. You can talk them down and they will take it.
Went into town for Halloween on the Sat night. What a blast. If you are looking for next year at the same time check it out.
Have stayed at the Riu Santa Fe three times previously, and enjoyed the palace more. Found a more mature cliental and more premium choices for booze. More stairs, but elevators are available.
Overall a great trip and we will be returning!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the southern Baja California peninsula, 4.5 km/2.8 miles from Cabo San Lucas. 5-storey building. On the beachfront. Complimentary sun loungers on the beach. 32,000 m2 garden. 3.5 km/2.2 miles from downtown Cabo San Lucas. 40 km/25 miles from the airport. 500 m/1650 ft from a bus stop. Credit cards accepted: MasterCard, Visa, Diners, Discover ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, RIU Hotels and Resorts, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hotel Riu Palace Cabo San Lucas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Palace Cabo San Lucas Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Riu Palace Los Cabos
- Riu Cabo San Lucas
- Riu Los Cabos
- Hotel Riu Palace Cabo San Lucas Los Cabos, Mexico