Casa Dorada Los Cabos Resort & Spa(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$355
US$334
Bookit.com
  • Pool
ME Cabo by Melia(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$362
US$288
Grand Solmar Land's End Resort & Spa(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 01/08
US$488
US$477
Playa Grande Resort(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$251
US$176
  • Pool
Dreams Los Cabos Suites Golf Resort & Spa(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$384
US$303
  • Breakfast included
Solmar Resort(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 01/08
US$125
US$495
US$223
  • Pool
Marina Fiesta Resort & Spa(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$231
US$139
  • Breakfast included
The Resort at Pedregal(Cabo San Lucas)
US$921
US$819
Esperanza - Auberge Resorts Collection(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$1,333
US$1,303
7,273 results
All reviewsjapanese restaurantspecialty restaurantsactivity poolquiet sideocean viewquiet poollunch buffetmake reservationswater taxiall inclusive resortbeds pushed togetherlovers beachlobby barall inclusivesstand in linesteak restaurantmain buffet
Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

We visited this resort for an all-inclusive getaway at the end of April and I must say, it had far exceeded our expectations. The hotel was a dream, from architecture, to staff, to programs and the food, it could not have been any better. Typically, I like to be more thorough with my reviews-include the good and the bad but I honestly cannot think of anything that would have put a damper on our experience. Our hotel room was clean and updated with everything functioning as it should. The food at the restaurants was excellent. True to its 5 star ratings and the food at the buffet was also very, very good. I would always be satisfied when finished eating. The coffee was also super tasty and mum and I especially loved going for Americanos in the afternoon to take in all the views. The beach was kept very clean, however, the only downfall was that we couldn't swim, which is our of the resort's control, seeing as the waves are much more aggressive in that particular part of the coast. No biggie though :) we had an epic time regardless. I would absolutely recommend this resort to my friends and other travellers.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
7  Thank Barbora S
Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

It was a pleasure to buy my jewelry for my friends and family from Alfredo with the white gloves. He was very patient with how picky I am, kind, and helpful. His English was perfect and had a beautiful selection of silver. He wasn't aggressive or pushy. Great guy to buy your souvenirs from!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
5  Thank Meaghan B
Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

Not even close to being worth the price. At first we thought maybe we were expecting too much. We stayed at the Rui in Nuevo Puerto, and it was awesome. But after speaking with other guests, we all agreed that this "palace" was lacking in all areas. We got a jr suite ocean view. We paid $185 per person per day, stayed 6 nights. The room was "unkept". There were squished bugs all over the walls and ceilings. The grout and bathroom floors didn't seem like they were ever really cleaned. We went 3 days before having our fridge restocked, eventhough we called and requested service on the 2nd day. The room service food was generic, basic food with very minimal options and poorly made. Every palm tree on the property was over grown with dead frons and berries everywhere. There just didnt seem to be any pride. The wifi was a joke, didn't work anywhere. And again, many guests had the same problems we did. The pools were nice and were well kept, but keeping your cup full in these areas was difficult. The service over all was not friendly. The emloyees seemed to be unhappy. Not just 1 or 2, but the majority. The bars were understaffed and there was nothing open after midnight. There was also no where to just walk up and get a cup of coffee or a decent snack. The is a 24 hour "self serve area" but it had the same food as the room service, either fried junk, or finger sandwiches. The A/C was "on the fritz" we were told, for the first 4 days we were there. We finally went to speak with a manager after an issue with being treated poorly by one of the bartenders. We witnessed him treating other women the same way. We went over all of these issues, plus some with the desk supervisor. We were supposed to get a call from the Public relations manager the following day, however that never happened either. This place is not horrible, the food is good in the restaurants, but we had more fun and had better food when we went into town. The cabs are very expensive. $14 regardless of where we went. Due to dirt roads and no sidewalks there wasn't really another option. One day we walked 50 mins along the beach to the Mango Deck where they had all the water activities and awesome bar, and of course 50 mins back. Wow.... what a walk. The beaches there are beauitfull, but unless u are a fairly strong swimmer, this is not the place for family beach time. We truly believe that the issue was more of a lack of concern of the managment for both the employees and guests of this establishment. For almost $400 a night, we truly expected more. We have stayed in several all inclusive resorts in Mexico, this was by far the most expensive, and worst experience we have had. Next time, here in Cabo we will stay in the Marina area and not go all inclusive.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
9  Thank Becky L
RiuHotelsandResorts, Online Reputation Manager at Hotel Riu Palace Cabo San Lucas, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2017

Dear guest,

Thank you for your loyalty to RIU Hotels & Resorts and for taking the time to give us your constructive and valued feedback. We are very disappointed to find that this time your experience did not live up to what you usually expect from us. As a global brand, we strive to maintain consistent levels of quality in our hotels throughout the world.

We appreciate our guests’ comments since they help us improve our services. We will share your impressions with the corresponding department in order to make adjustments, if necessary.

We sincerely hope you will give us another chance to demonstrate the high standards of service that are typical of our hotels.

With our best wishes we remain,

Hotel Riu Palace Cabo San Lucas
Online Reputation Manager
RIU.com

Reviewed 12 September 2017

Loved this place - stayed here when it first opened and had a almost perfect experience - just a bit of confusion with our room but they fixed it and gave a beautiful place .... lots to do .... great property - it was brand new when we stayed there

Stayed: May 2017
6  Thank LiznScotty
Reviewed 11 September 2017

Thank you Alberto Barcelona, Jorge Ramirez, Manuel Romero, and Stephanie Weffer for your attention to detail and kindness as I celebrated my 55th Birthday. We had been to the hotel since the renovation and what a difference! The food and beverage outlets were fabulous and plentiful. Our swim up room was fabulous, had an awesome rain shower, very cool with the AC, great housekeeping and responsive minibar.... and so well located. Definitely worth the extra few dollars. Views from the infinity pool gorgeous.
On my last day I dove into the pool with about $100 in my pocket. Eventually they all floated out, and a nice gentleman helped my dive and retrieve them. I learned that he was a Riu associate on vacation, and his words to me were "my pleasure, I care about my guests. " Pretty much sums up the hotel excellent experience. If you are considering Cabo, I highly recommend the Riu Palace.

Room Tip: Swim up rooms great. Spend the extra $ to be at the Palace vs. Santa Fe. It is less a party zone...unless that is what you are looking for!
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple