All reviewsfire pitrooftop deckentire househot tubtodos santosminute drivecraigdoraubuntuvacationretreatcostcocortezwhales
Reviewed 9 April 2012

From the moment you arrive at Casa Contenta, you are made to feel like family. The home is exquisite, filled with wonderful treasures that the owners have collected in their travels over the years. The breakfasts were excellent and beautifully presented. The resident doggies were very well-behaved (and smart too!). The home & yard are large enough to find your own private space. We recommend that you rent a car when staying at the villa so you can explore beautiful Cabo San Lucas.

Room Tip: We wouldn't hesitate to stay in any of the rooms. Each are equally comfortable & beautiful.
Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
4  Thank BHous
Reviewed 29 March 2012

My wife and I just spent 10 days at Casa Contenta, a first class bed and breakfast located in Cabo San Lucas up on the hill overlooking the Sea of Cortez and the Pacific Ocean sunsets. This B & B is conveniently 5 minutes from the beach, downtown Cabo and within 20 minutes of 5-10 of the best golf courses in the world.
Your bedroom is large comfortable and well appointed. The living spaces make you feel like you're in your own luxury home with large open spaces and sundecks with pool. The staff are very friendly and helpful. Owners Craig and Lori Harrison are wonderful hosts and full of helpful information about the surrounding area. Why anyone would stay in a hotel or an all inclusive when this is available is beyond me.
Also, despite the negative media re: Mexico, the Cabo area is as safe and wonderful as any place could possibly be. Never did we have any reservations about walking around town, drinking the water or eating the food in restaurants or from the Walmart. The locals are a friendly, respectful people who know how important you are to tourism and their economy.
I highly recommend this B & B and the Cabo area to everyone.

Room Tip: All 4 rooms are outstanding but the Honeymoon suite is probably the biggest.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Bruce310
Reviewed 18 March 2012

We have just returned home to Canada after spending a week in Cabo San Lucas. Our experience and stay at Casa Contenta stole the thunder from our visit to Los Cabos. Gracious hosts Lori and Craig made us feel at home as soon as we met them. They are as helpful as you want them to be and at the same time respectful of your privacy. The pictures on the website don't do it justice. Expect awesome! We have always chosen B&B's over other options and Casa Contenta delivered our best experience yet. Our compliments to Dora the chef and housekeeper. A wonderful breakfast is always ready at 9.00 with clockwork precision and our room was majically serviced without our notice.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Abstract416
Reviewed 18 March 2012

My husband and I decided to stay at a bed and breakfast this time instead of an all inclusive. This was a big step for us since we have only ever stayed in resorts, so we wanted to find a place that had good amenities, good food and was close enough to town. Casa Contenta exceeded our expectations! Craig was so professional to deal with when arranging the bookings and he and Lori were great hosts and "on site concierges". They offered up advice and recommendations on what to do and where to eat. The highlights of the Casa include: the sunset views, rooftop patio with firepit, swimming pool (unheated but we weren't the only Crazy Canucks to go in!), the dogs (made us miss our animals a little less), and the other guests we got to know and hang out with. You will have a relaxing and enjoyable stay here!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
5  Thank mookiecookie
Reviewed 13 March 2012

I visited Casa Contenta in February, I needed to take a break from the hectic life I live in Los Angeles. If you are looking for a place where you feel love and warmth and an instant calming great energy then don't hesitate for a second. The location is very convenient, close by the beach and close to downtown. The home is truly a jewel and the service is better than any 5 star hotel and I have stayed in many around the world. Craig and Lori are the best hosts one could wish for. They will take care of anything you need. I decided last minute that I would love to enjoy a massage, two hours later an amazing therapist was giving me a massage outside on one of their terraces overlooking the beautiful scenery. The breakfast is so delicious and healthy and it was a lot of fun to meet new people from different places in the world. I forgot my professional camera at their home, upon departing and Craig went out of his way to make sure that I would receive it in a timely matter. As I am a journalist from Belgium, having a deadline at that time, I can't tell you how grateful I was that he made it his priority to get my little gadget back to LA as soon as possible. So to sum it up.. If you are looking for a relaxing vacation, away from it all, enjoy first class luxury, great food, stunning rooms and amazing caring people as hosts than go and visit Casa Contenta. You will love it there, no doubt about it!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled solo