“Beware of ATM at Marina”

Shore Tour of Cabo San Lucas
Ranked #146 of 213 Tours in Cabo San Lucas
University Place, Washington
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Beware of ATM at Marina”
Reviewed 2 October 2011

My family and I visited Cabo San Lucas in April of 2011. My daughter used the ATM machine at the Marina. When she got home she discovered fraudulent charges on her debit card at a bar in Cabo. The only way someone could have gotten her number was from the ATM machine at the marina as this was the one and only time she used it. There was a young man sitting nearby with a computer so I don't know if this was how it was done or through some other way with the machine itsself. Take my advice and exchange money in a bank or on the cruise ship but beware of this ATM machine. Luckily she was refunded her money!!

Visited April 2011
3 Thank sheenawitchnew

San Diego, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“The only tour guide you need!!!”
Reviewed 18 April 2010

Miguel and his staff were wonderful! They were friendly and flexible in what we were looking for. The price could not be better!!!

2 Thank AnnaNkonde
L.A. Calif.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Cabo san lucas snorkeling”
Reviewed 10 June 2008

We booked a snorkeling trip on board our cruise ship with a company called Tropical Tours. The plan was to snorkel while in Cabo San Lucas.Every thing looked OK at first boat was nice crew also were good. After we traveled a short distance to the location we were giving mask and fins.But when we entered the water we were shocked by the freezing waters.Must have been 55 0r 60 degrees much to cold to swim with out wet suits.We asked for them but none are provided.So of the 35 or so people on board only 5 or 6 could swim in the freezing water seems to me to this is a rip off.
The crew knew that the water was to cold to swim but of course said nothing before we left.
I tried to get a refund from Tropical Tours but they said we should have check the water ourselfs.
I then checked around town and found that most of the local providers included wet suits at no extra cost.
Not only this but the tours were half the price as the cruise ship tours.
From now on I plan to book my tours on line with the local business not a middle man Tour Company like Tropical Tours.

22 Thank bajaman1