“Cabo san lucas snorkeling”

Shore Tour of Cabo San Lucas
Ranked #155 of 227 Tours in Cabo San Lucas
Reviewed 10 June 2008

We booked a snorkeling trip on board our cruise ship with a company called Tropical Tours. The plan was to snorkel while in Cabo San Lucas.Every thing looked OK at first boat was nice crew also were good. After we traveled a short distance to the location we were giving mask and fins.But when we entered the water we were shocked by the freezing waters.Must have been 55 0r 60 degrees much to cold to swim with out wet suits.We asked for them but none are provided.So of the 35 or so people on board only 5 or 6 could swim in the freezing water seems to me to this is a rip off.
The crew knew that the water was to cold to swim but of course said nothing before we left.
I tried to get a refund from Tropical Tours but they said we should have check the water ourselfs.
I then checked around town and found that most of the local providers included wet suits at no extra cost.
Not only this but the tours were half the price as the cruise ship tours.
From now on I plan to book my tours on line with the local business not a middle man Tour Company like Tropical Tours.

23  Thank bajaman1