“Rockstone - Rockstar”

Ranked #238 of 560 Restaurants in Cabo San Lucas
Price range: US$5 - US$30
Cuisines: Bar, Mexican, American, Pub
Good for: Groups, Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Drinks, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wine and Beer
Description: Rockstone Tavern and Eatery is a fun, affordable and friendly bar/restaurant in the heart of downtown Cabo San Lucas. This upstairs tavern is open to the city streets with spectacular views perfect for people watching! This establishment is filled with rock and roll murals, an inside bar and an outside palapa bar. We have every beer available in Cabo and great drink and food specials. Check out Chef Sergio's menu while watching NFL, UFC, NBA, and college games. With live rock and roll bands nightly, Rockstone is soon to be Cabo's premiere live music venue!
New York City, New York
“Rockstone - Rockstar”
Reviewed 30 May 2014

This year was my first time going to Rockstone. The bartenders and staff, were personable and efficient. The bands were mediocre, but after a few of the local beers, the music sounds better. Corona is on tap, but is you cant make it to Baja Brewery, Rockstone has a full selection of Baja Brewery beers on the menu. Cabatello is one of my favorites. It's now distributed in the southwest US.

Visited May 2014
Rockstone T, General Manager at Rockstone Tavern & Eatery, responded to this review, 17 June 2014
Hi jao0427,

Thank you for the nice review you wrote for us, we really do appreciate it.

I'm glad you enjoyed the music and enjoyed the variety of beers we have. Our staff are always very personable and I'm glad your experience with us was a good one.

I hope you'll be back to see us again soon!

Amanda, Scott and the Rockstone team.

Wallingford, Connecticut
“Awesome place - awesome music”
Reviewed 29 May 2014

Scott and Amanda - you guys did well!!! We loved this place. Music was amazing, loved playing the shuffleboard and service was outstanding. Ivan and Paco took very good care of us Caboholics! A great additional to Cabo - we love it!!! And the specials everyday can't be beat!

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Holly P
Rockstone T, Owner at Rockstone Tavern & Eatery, responded to this review, 17 June 2014
Hi Holly P,

Thank you so much for the great review!!

I am so glad you had a great time at Rockstone, you are right, we have great staff, Ivan & Paco are awesome! We are always pleased when our CaboHolics friends come to Cabo and have a great time!! We pride ourselves on trying to provide, good music, good food, good drink specials and great staff. The shuffleboard is a fun new addition to Rockstone too :)

Hope you'll be back to see us again soon,

Amanda, Scott and Rockstone team!
Lk Stevens Wa
“Sporting event”
Reviewed 12 May 2014

Dropped in to watch the Mayweather fight. Found the service to be fun and good. Only had appetizers, which were very good. We had a good time and thought the atmosphere was good. Upstairs outdoor seating. We'll try again sometime for dinner

• Visited May 2014
Hi Hitdbeach,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a nice review.

We always show all sporting events at Rockstone, boxing is always a good night, the 3 huge TV's above the bar are a great draw. I'm glad you enjoyed the appetizers, we have recently added some new burgers and sandwiches to the menu, hopefully you'll be back to try them.

The upstairs outdoor seating is always a great place to people watch and enjoy the Cabo breeze.

Thank you again.

Hope to see you again very soon.
Amanda, Scott & Rockstone team!
Frederick, Colorado
“Great environment! ”
Reviewed 8 May 2014 via mobile

My wife and I ended up here after a an urban race. The potato skins are not very good. But the hamburger sliders are great. Drink prices are a little high. But the music makes up for it.

1 Thank LightHF
Hi LightHF,
Thank you for taking the time to write us a review, I do appreciate it.

I am glad you enjoyed the music and the hamburgers, I'm sorry you didn't enjoy the potato skins, I hope you will come back and try us again, we recently added some great new burgers and sandwiches to the menu and they have been a great hit.

I'm sorry you thought our drink prices were high, we have great specials from $1 draft beers to $2 Vodka drinks.

Thank you again and I do hope you'll come by and try us again soon.

Amanda, Scott & the Rockstone team!
Denver, CO
“Absolutely loved this place”
Reviewed 31 March 2014

I was super duper impressed with Rockstone. During a week of spring break insanity, this place offered a safe haven away from the madness. It was the one bar where well-behaved, fun adults hung out, rather than over-served 19 year olds on spring break. The live music was awesome every single night, the food was delicious, the staff was friendly, there was plenty of room to sit or to get up and dance. We visited this place three times during our one week stay and would definitely go back again and again.

• Visited March 2014
Hi nr298401,

Thank you so much for the great review, we really appreciate it.

I am so happy you had a great time at Rockstone, the few times you visited us. The live music is always good and I'm glad you enjoyed the food along with our great staff. Spring break can certainly get a little crazy and it is nice to be able to get away from it for a little while.

I do hope you will come back and visit us again very soon.

Thank you again!
Amanda, Scott and the Rockstone team.!