My husband and I went to PBP to relax and get away from the stresses of everyday life and we did. The Pacifica was quiet serene and beautiful. We arrived to a glass of champagne and cool towels and the lobby was scented with a beautiful calming scent. Doors opened for you at doorways and restaurant. Plenty of staff at your service. We had an oceanview room and the views of the grounds and the ocean were spectacular. We endulged in a couples massage at the spa and it was one of the best experiences we've had at a spa. The food was delicious and plentiful. We spent time at the PB Sunset timeshare resort. We used the skytop pool, ate at the Bistro and Freda's (our favorite restaurant of all the property's). We did do the timeshare tour and came close to buying. They say it's an hour and half but we were there for over 3 hours. I was a little annoyed but the perks were worth it in the end. We ate at Fellini's at the PB Rose and it was good but you should be aware that there is a separate menu if you are on the all inclusive plan. I would choose Freda's over this restaurant. We ate at Cilantro's at the PB Blanco for lunch and that was excellent as well. All in all our stay was wonderful and we would definitely go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The award-winning Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Resort & Spa is an enchanting oasis of natural beauty and relaxation, located on a 2.5 Mile stretch of pristine white beach on the Pacific Ocean, just one mile from lively downtown Cabo San Lucas. This boutique resort offers a deluxe all-inclusive plan providing gourmet a la carte dining, enhanced guest services and a wide range of amenities. Pacifica features five restaurants, five bars, two pools, an award-winning spa and luxurious accommodations in a calm, adults-only environment. Fashionably decorated guestrooms and suites include furnished patios and balconies with stunning views of the ocean and sunsets. One of the most exciting and recent additions at Pueblo Bonito Pacifica are, The Towers at Pacifica a new ultra-luxe resort-within-a-resort, offering 47 new exquisite guest rooms and suites. Also, a new oceanfront gym, and Península, a new beachfront restaurant and bar, featuring traditional Baja Cuisine and creative mixology. New enhanced services accompanied the expansion as well, such as pool butlers for poolside and beach service, and fantastic culinary experiences, such as the Hook & Cook activity. Designed for the sophisticated and discerning guest, Pueblo Bonito Pacifica has everything needed for a fun and relaxing vacation experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Golf & Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Resort And Spa
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Holistic Retreat & Spa
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Golf & Spa Resort Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos, Mexico