Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Golf & Spa Resort
The Resort at Pedregal(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$884
US$846
Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa Los Cabos(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$172
US$162
  • Pool
Grand Solmar Land's End Resort & Spa(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$610
US$441
ME Cabo by Melia(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$344
US$263
Melia.com
  • Pool
Dreams Los Cabos Suites Golf Resort & Spa(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$531
US$388
  • Breakfast included
US$3,439
Hotels.com
Hacienda Encantada Resort & Residences(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$782
US$215
  • Pool
Playa Grande Resort(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$234
US$228
  • Pool
Marina Fiesta Resort & Spa(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$230
US$216
  • Breakfast included
Solmar Resort(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$182
US$142
4,258 results
All reviewssiempre restaurantpueblo bonitobeach bedsbutler servicesushi restaurantsunset beachmain restaurantpillow menutime sharesister propertiesvip loungeswim up barla fridafree shuttlefish tacoscouples massageall inclusive package
Reviewed 14 November 2013

We were four married couples with young kids in our early forties (although one of the guys was a bit older.) Pacifica did not disappoint. The resort felt uncrowded although we were told it was full. We felt the service was adequate. We did tip the servers regularly and found that some small tips went a long way. Gregorio at the pool and the wonderful lady at Siempre who made the omelets everyday were the best. We very much enjoyed dinner at the sister properties. We went to Fellini's at PB Rose and also LaFrida at PB Sunset Beach. Both of the restaurants were spectacular. If I had one disappoint, it was that the pool bars ran out of cans of beer everyday and we were then forced to drink tap beer, Overall, it was a great experience.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Thomas C
PuebloBonitoResorts, General Manager at Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Golf & Spa Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2013

Dear Thomas C,

Thank you so much for your friendly review, we feel very happy to hear you had an amazing time with your friend at Pacifica, we apologize for the beer incident at the pool, we'll make sure to pass your comments to our A&B department.

Mario Juarez, General Manager

Reviewed 14 November 2013

We absolutely love this place! This is a quiet retreat with moderate activity, and music. if you are looking to party, play your own music at the pool, and force others to listen to your music choice this is NOT the hotel for you. if on the other hand you are looking for a higher end spa like experience. This is an excellent choice! We have been back ever 6 months for 3 years. Why? it is consistent, no surprises. We go looking for a relaxing, pampering time too recharge. The staff is always the same which means they stay because they enjoy their job. The resort amenities keep improving with technology. The food is excellent, and that too keep improving. We have already booked our 7 trip back in January.

Room Tip: every floor level has an ocean view other than the bottom floor which is a garden view.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 November 2013

We booked our honeymoon back in June for our November stay at the pueblo bonito Pacifica hotel. We booked a 2 week all inclusive stay since we were celebrating my birthday as well as our honeymoon. I had emailed the resort prior to our trip since I saw on the website they offer a complimentary honeymoon package. I was told in an email that this is only offered if you book directly through their web site. Fair enough. We arrived at the hotel and checked in. We were taken to a room with 2 double beds despite our booking this trip 5 months prior and requesting a king. We had to speak with a manager and were initially told their were no rooms available with king beds. Then 2 mins later we were told that we would be moved to a room with a king bed. How thoughtful considering it is our honeymoon and we would like to share a bed at the very least. The hotel did not do anything at all special for us. We attempted to reserve a beach bed and were told to go to the lobby, who told us to go to the concierge, who told us to go to the hostess. I approached her with wallet in hand and asked if we could book the bed for the day. She told me she would have to check and see what was reserved already. I sat and waited for her to return but no she she just walked by us and tended to other ppl. After about 20 mins I got up and left since no one could be bothered letting us know what was going on.
That being said, so far I have not been happy with the customer service I have received on what should be the best vacation I have ever had.
The food, drinks, and general accommodations have been great. And the waiters, bartenders, and activity staff have been friendly and pleasant.
I guess I expected more from a 5 star all inclusive resort that caters to adults. I thought that they would appreciate that I had chosen to spend 2 weeks here for my honeymoon and birthday. But I was wrong to have such high expectations.

• Stayed: November 2013
4  Thank Danivuks
Reviewed 9 November 2013

it was our first trip to Cabo and a love from the first sight. Our plan was one week of resting, reading, swimming, eating good food and drinking umbrela coctails made with good quality alcohol and ingredience, but most importantly enjoying ourself.
We choose this hotel (all inclusive), because it's an adult only stay (no screaming kids).
Although the beach is beautiful you are not allowed to swim in the ocean, it's too dengerous because of the strong current, but it's perfect for long walks though. View is amazing! There is always 2 swimming pools (one with a bar) and the hot tub left, plus free shuttle will take you to the other Pueblo Bonito hotels in Cabo, where the ocean is calm.
Service was VERY friendly and polite, great food (a la carte restaurant), and bartenders know how to pamper you with coctails. Everybody was doing their best to make us happy.
If you search for romantic get away I recomend this place.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank GoshiaH
Reviewed 8 November 2013

First trip to Cabo and our first adult only stay. AI is mandatory - there are no kitchen suites. I cannot find fault on anything about this resort besides the fact that you CANNOT swim in the ocean. 24 hour room service at no extra charge, superb bedding, great views. What didnt quite meet my expectations but by no means makes me think any less of this resort... the fridge in the room did not keep contents cold - when i called i was told that's how their fridges worked, they didnt get cold??? what!!! then why have them? that's not very environmentally friendly using that electricity for a fridge that doesnt get cold. There were no slippers in the room and after the first day the maid removed one of the two bathrobes and never replaced it. I must comment on the housekeeping... not one day was my room cleaned before 3pm, even when i called and requested my room clean, it did not get cleaned. The beverages were plenty and strong, the food was 4.5/5 - did not like the breakfast buffet, we are early risers and not once did we get a hot buffet, even when we were there withn 15 minutes of openning - i enjoyed their breakfast menu so not a big deal. I will definately return to this resort

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple