At the beginning of November, our office was invited on a corporate trip down to Cabo San Lucas, Mexico and we stayed at the Pueblo Bonito Pacifica. We enjoyed it very much. The staff and people we interacted with were extremely attentive and considerate to us, especially Magda and Daniel, in concierge, and Marco and Karim, bellhops and valet. These four individuals always greeted us with a smile and always seemed genuinely interested in what we were going to do during our stay and also had many suggestions of places to visit, things to see, and restaurants to dine in. Definitely hit them up for dinner input. Since it is an adults only hotel, it is nice and quiet and you can feel relaxed during your stay. The beauty of the resort being all inclusive, is that you can go up to the Pueblo Bonito Sunset and dine at the many restaurants that are there. The only drawback to Pacifica is that it has one main restaurant. After a week, it gets to be tiring and we found ourselves eating off property. There are many amazing restaurants in the city! I highly recommend this resort.
Oh, and the spa is spectacular!
As a bonus, the sunsets each and every night are spectacular!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The award-winning Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Resort & Spa is an enchanting oasis of natural beauty and relaxation, located on a 2.5 Mile stretch of pristine white beach on the Pacific Ocean, just one mile from lively downtown Cabo San Lucas. This boutique resort offers a deluxe all-inclusive plan providing gourmet a la carte dining, enhanced guest services and a wide range of amenities. Pacifica features five restaurants, five bars, two pools, an award-winning spa and luxurious accommodations in a calm, adults-only environment. Fashionably decorated guestrooms and suites include furnished patios and balconies with stunning views of the ocean and sunsets. One of the most exciting and recent additions at Pueblo Bonito Pacifica are, The Towers at Pacifica a new ultra-luxe resort-within-a-resort, offering 47 new exquisite guest rooms and suites. Also, a new oceanfront gym, and Península, a new beachfront restaurant and bar, featuring traditional Baja Cuisine and creative mixology. New enhanced services accompanied the expansion as well, such as pool butlers for poolside and beach service, and fantastic culinary experiences, such as the Hook & Cook activity. Designed for the sophisticated and discerning guest, Pueblo Bonito Pacifica has everything needed for a fun and relaxing vacation experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Golf & Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Resort And Spa
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Holistic Retreat & Spa
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Golf & Spa Resort Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos, Mexico