We just returned from our 1st trip to Cabo and our stay at Pacifica. Bottom line, we want to go back, the sooner the better. We were so looking forward to our trip, kept reading reviews on Trip Advisor and were starting to get worried due to a couple of posts that were not flattering. I can’t imagine where those people were staying. It was not the Pacifica we experienced.
Right from the moment we stepped out of our arranged transfer from the airport, we were greeted by Martin, so kind, checked in without any issues. We had a beautiful room, 1345, with a gorgeous view.
Restaurants, poolside service, firepit, gym, room service, housekeeping – all topnotch! We feel like we were thoroughly spoiled. Special shout outs to some of the people who made our trip memorable, Julian, Daniel and Adrianna at the pool, our waiter every breakfast, I wish I could remember his name, he was so kind, and our quietly efficient and totally appreciated housekeeper.
Take some 5s for tipping. Yes it is all inclusive, but you will want to tip, they soooo deserve it!
Miss you Pacifica – hope to see you soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The award-winning Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Resort & Spa is an enchanting oasis of natural beauty and relaxation, located on a 2.5 Mile stretch of pristine white beach on the Pacific Ocean, just one mile from lively downtown Cabo San Lucas. This boutique resort offers a deluxe all-inclusive plan providing gourmet a la carte dining, enhanced guest services and a wide range of amenities. Pacifica features five restaurants, five bars, two pools, an award-winning spa and luxurious accommodations in a calm, adults-only environment. Fashionably decorated guestrooms and suites include furnished patios and balconies with stunning views of the ocean and sunsets. One of the most exciting and recent additions at Pueblo Bonito Pacifica are, The Towers at Pacifica a new ultra-luxe resort-within-a-resort, offering 47 new exquisite guest rooms and suites. Also, a new oceanfront gym, and Península, a new beachfront restaurant and bar, featuring traditional Baja Cuisine and creative mixology. New enhanced services accompanied the expansion as well, such as pool butlers for poolside and beach service, and fantastic culinary experiences, such as the Hook & Cook activity. Designed for the sophisticated and discerning guest, Pueblo Bonito Pacifica has everything needed for a fun and relaxing vacation experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Golf & Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Resort And Spa
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Holistic Retreat & Spa
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Golf & Spa Resort Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos, Mexico