Just got back from a five night stay at this beautiful resort. Having read some of the reviews going into the trip we were a little skeptical. However, come to find out, some of those reviews were on some of the other Pueblo Bonito Resorts. We stayed at the Pueblo Bonito Pacifica (adults only, all-inclusive). First, I'd like to mention something about the airport and the time share hounds, because I wish I'd known that going through the airport. You must go through two sets of doors to get past all the time share people to get a Taxi. We went through one set of doors and let our guard down because we thought we were past the Time Share people. You must go through two sets of doors to get to the Taxi stand. However, we did receive a lot of compensation for going to the time share presentation. Now to the hotel review. The grounds are beautiful and meticulously kept. The rooms are clean and well kept as well. There is a small mini-bar in the room with Diet Coke, Coke, Pacifica, Corona, 4 waters, Sprite, and Diet Sprite.
They refill these everyday but if you need something restocked they will immediately come do it. Bed and pillows could be a little more comfortable but maybe I'm just picky. Our room was an Ocean View which we paid extra for, but looking at the hotel layout it looks like most of the rooms have some sort of view of the ocean, maybe just not as good as ours. We found the hotel to be very quiet and peaceful. If you are into a lot of night life and action this is probably not the resort for you. The beach here is private with no peddlers trying to sell you stuff. The beach here is not swimmable at all, but is very pretty and well kept. The cabanas on the beach are well worth the $40 to use for the day. We were able to relax in the cabana and had excellent wait staff to serve us lunch and drinks etc throughout the day. The food overall was good for an all-inclusive resort. The sushi restaurant wasn't great, my boyfriend compared it to supermarket sushi. I however didn't find it that appalling. The Siempre restaurant was excellent. Dinner at the Siempre restaurant consisted of lots of choices, including a few special items for an extra fee (lamb or lobster). The lobster was amazing and was worth the extra fee. All the seafood served here tasted fresh and was very good. My boyfriend had a few steaks that he liked as well. Breakfast buffet at the Siempre was good with lots of choices. You can also order off a menu for breakfast if you wish. The desserts here are nothing special and could definitely be improved upon. The fish tacos served out in the pool area restaurant are very good. The alcoholic drinks are a little hit or miss taste- wise depending who is making them. We found the drinks tasted better if you ordered them yourself directly from one of the bar-tenders. All the service and wait staff here were fantastic. Always very friendly with a smile on their face and happy to serve you. Gregorio at Siempre restaurant was fantastic and went above and beyond. The pools (2) were well kept and clean. Also there was a large spa. The weather was warm while we were visiting, however this resort is very windy because of its location on the pacific side of Cabo. The hotel has built screens and has glass shields around the pool to cut down on the amount of wind which is nice. The breeze was nice at times and helped to keep you cool during the day in the sun. Bring plenty of sweaters for night time because it does cool down once the sunsets especially with the wind. There are fire pits by an outside bar at night with a live band certain nights of the week. They were good and entertaining. During the day there were lots of activities available even though we did not participate in any of them. All in all it was a great trip and was very relaxing. The only reason why I cannot give it five stars is because it is not perfect and there is always room for improvement. Would definitely go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The award-winning Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Resort & Spa is an enchanting oasis of natural beauty and relaxation, located on a 2.5 Mile stretch of pristine white beach on the Pacific Ocean, just one mile from lively downtown Cabo San Lucas. This boutique resort offers a deluxe all-inclusive plan providing gourmet a la carte dining, enhanced guest services and a wide range of amenities. Pacifica features five restaurants, five bars, two pools, an award-winning spa and luxurious accommodations in a calm, adults-only environment. Fashionably decorated guestrooms and suites include furnished patios and balconies with stunning views of the ocean and sunsets. One of the most exciting and recent additions at Pueblo Bonito Pacifica are, The Towers at Pacifica a new ultra-luxe resort-within-a-resort, offering 47 new exquisite guest rooms and suites. Also, a new oceanfront gym, and Península, a new beachfront restaurant and bar, featuring traditional Baja Cuisine and creative mixology. New enhanced services accompanied the expansion as well, such as pool butlers for poolside and beach service, and fantastic culinary experiences, such as the Hook & Cook activity. Designed for the sophisticated and discerning guest, Pueblo Bonito Pacifica has everything needed for a fun and relaxing vacation experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, getaroom.com, Stayforlong S.L., TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Golf & Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Resort And Spa
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Holistic Retreat & Spa
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Golf & Spa Resort Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos, Mexico