My friend and I wanted a relaxing getaway and that is exactly what we got. From the moment we arrived at Pacifica (greeted with Champagne as we entered the lobby) we entered into the Zen zone. The staff was very friendly and attentive, the resort itself was breathtaking, and the food was very good. Do not miss the SPA...truly amazing! In addition, they have activities throughout the day, such as boot camp, yoga, water aerobics, Spanish classes, and salsa dancing lessons. The pool is beautiful and there are plenty of chairs and umbrellas available.
This was my first time doing an all inclusive and I have to say, after staying at Pacifica, my expectations are now very high. If you want a quiet getaway or a romantic weekend with your significant other, this is definitely the place. However, If you're looking for a party scene, you won't find it here (but you can take a taxi into town, which will take about 10 minutes and will cost you $14). Keep in mind the resort is about 45 minutes away from the airport, so plan accordingly. They own 3 other properties and offer free shuttle service to each one. If you get an all inclusive deal, you can eat at most of their restaurants. Fellini's at Rose was very good!
Suggestion: if you can arrange for an airport pick up ahead of time, DO IT! The minute you arrive at the airport you will be attacked by the time share hyenas! They will try to reel you in by promising you free massages, snorkeling trips, etc., if you go sit through a two hour time share presentation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The award-winning Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Resort & Spa is an enchanting oasis of natural beauty and relaxation, located on a 2.5 Mile stretch of pristine white beach on the Pacific Ocean, just one mile from lively downtown Cabo San Lucas. This boutique resort offers a deluxe all-inclusive plan providing gourmet a la carte dining, enhanced guest services and a wide range of amenities. Pacifica features five restaurants, five bars, two pools, an award-winning spa and luxurious accommodations in a calm, adults-only environment. Fashionably decorated guestrooms and suites include furnished patios and balconies with stunning views of the ocean and sunsets. One of the most exciting and recent additions at Pueblo Bonito Pacifica are, The Towers at Pacifica a new ultra-luxe resort-within-a-resort, offering 47 new exquisite guest rooms and suites. Also, a new oceanfront gym, and Península, a new beachfront restaurant and bar, featuring traditional Baja Cuisine and creative mixology. New enhanced services accompanied the expansion as well, such as pool butlers for poolside and beach service, and fantastic culinary experiences, such as the Hook & Cook activity. Designed for the sophisticated and discerning guest, Pueblo Bonito Pacifica has everything needed for a fun and relaxing vacation experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Evoline ltd, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Golf & Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Resort And Spa
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Holistic Retreat & Spa
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Golf & Spa Resort Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos, Mexico