Just returned from a one week vacation at PB Pacifica to celebrate our 25th Wedding Anniversary. Upon arrival we were given cold towels and champange, and greeted by very friendly staff. At check in we were told that our room wouldnt be ready for 2 to 3 hours. We were ok with that since it gave us a chance to walk the resort and eat lunch at Siempre. Once in our room we found it small and had to walk out on the balcony to get the "ocean view" we were told about. Chairs around the pool go very quickly, you need to be up and down there by 9 am to get some with an umbrella. Pools were nice and at a refreshing temp. We rented a beach bed for a day and enjoyed that, but the service on the beach is slow. The resort did offer free wifi which is a plus. The staff and food at Siempre(breakfast and dinner) is outstanding, the hosts were always very friendly. Weve stayed at 6 different resorts in Cabo and Siempre is at the top of the list, second would be Pitahayas at Hacienda del Mar. Gregorio and Cesar made sure that our dinners were perfect. Even when he wasn't our server, Cesar would make it a pointt to come say hi and make sure that we got our salmon ravioli. The bar and bartender (forgot his name) at Siempre are exceptional also. Pre dinner or post dinner drinks were always great. Most of the bars were out of the "better" tequila on the list. We did take the shuttle to PB Sunset Beach, then the bus to Rose, but took a taxi back ($14 plus tip). It is quite a walk to shopping, the bars and restaurants. Overall, a great trip and nice resort to relax at.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The award-winning Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Resort & Spa is an enchanting oasis of natural beauty and relaxation, located on a 2.5 Mile stretch of pristine white beach on the Pacific Ocean, just one mile from lively downtown Cabo San Lucas. This boutique resort offers a deluxe all-inclusive plan providing gourmet a la carte dining, enhanced guest services and a wide range of amenities. Pacifica features five restaurants, five bars, two pools, an award-winning spa and luxurious accommodations in a calm, adults-only environment. Fashionably decorated guestrooms and suites include furnished patios and balconies with stunning views of the ocean and sunsets. One of the most exciting and recent additions at Pueblo Bonito Pacifica are, The Towers at Pacifica a new ultra-luxe resort-within-a-resort, offering 47 new exquisite guest rooms and suites. Also, a new oceanfront gym, and Península, a new beachfront restaurant and bar, featuring traditional Baja Cuisine and creative mixology. New enhanced services accompanied the expansion as well, such as pool butlers for poolside and beach service, and fantastic culinary experiences, such as the Hook & Cook activity. Designed for the sophisticated and discerning guest, Pueblo Bonito Pacifica has everything needed for a fun and relaxing vacation experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Golf & Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Resort And Spa
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Holistic Retreat & Spa
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Golf & Spa Resort Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos, Mexico