Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Golf & Spa Resort
The Resort at Pedregal(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$877
Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa Los Cabos(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$183
US$162
  • Pool
Grand Solmar Land's End Resort & Spa(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$610
US$596
ME Cabo by Melia(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$353
US$261
Melia.com
  • Pool
Dreams Los Cabos Suites Golf Resort & Spa(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$398
US$388
  • Breakfast included
US$3,439
Hotels.com
Hacienda Encantada Resort & Residences(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$782
US$215
  • Pool
Marina Fiesta Resort & Spa(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$230
US$216
  • Breakfast included
Playa Grande Resort(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$278
US$272
  • Pool
Solmar Resort(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$153
US$149
4,260 results
All reviewssiempre restaurantpueblo bonitobeach bedsbutler servicesushi restaurantsunset beachmain restaurantpillow menutime sharesister propertiesvip loungeswim up barla fridafree shuttlefish tacoscouples massageall inclusive package
Reviewed 25 June 2014

My wife usually writes the reviews but in this case I wanted to. We have traveled a lot and stayed in some incredible properties. PBP is in our top three for an oceanside experience. We have learned that all-inclusive can be hit or miss ...this is a huge hit. The service rivals the Ritz without the perfunctory "my pleasure." The bartenders (Heirbeirto, Alex, and Leoncio) labored to produce the perfect drinks (Jalapeno Margaritas and Jalapeno Mojitos). The restaurants were great. The room deserved more of our time. The beauty of the property is only equalled by the beauty of the people that worked hard to ensure that we had a great experience. We can't wait until next year.

6  Thank Robespear
Reviewed 25 June 2014

We just returned from Pueblo Bonita Pacifica Resort. I will state please make you plane arrangements according to check in time and that is the only complaint I have and it was resolved quickly.
Martin the GM was amazing, always knew our name and always around when and if he was needed. Paula was our butler and she was absolutely fantastic and deserves a raise. She made dinner reservations, spa reservations and made sure we had seats at the pool or a cabana at the beach. I can't say enough positive attributes about Paula.
The resort is as pictured.....they are not using other pictures. It is truly where we stayed.
The food was incredible in the restaurants however, the nightly buffets outside could of been better, they were not bad, just of could been better.

Our waiter Julio (the tall one) was simply amazing, we sat in his section almost everyday. He made me cafe mocha's. HE WAS AMAZING!! The staff of Carmen the food and beverage manager was also delightful, she always had a smile on her face.

I will return to this resort. I recommend you go there as well. The reason I gave it a 4 instead of a 5 is due to a matter that resolved in a timely manner. OH THIS IS THE CLEANEST RESORT I HAVE EVER SEEN! THEY SCRUBBED EVERY INCH OF THE AREA OUTSIDE....BY HAND! THE SUITES WERE ALSO IMMACULATELY CLEAN.

GO HAVE FUN WITH MARTIN PAULA JULIO CARMEN AND CAESAR!!!!

Room Tip: Suite with 2 balcony's and a butler
4  Thank Suzeqboo
Reviewed 24 June 2014

My wife and I stayed here in July of 2013. Bottom line is we had an excellent time, and in no way should my review be misconstrued as negative. There were a few aspects that kept me from giving it 5 stars, but 4 stars is pretty darn good! First, the good. The scenery - we loved the desert-meets-the-ocean feel, we also loved how secluded the resort is. Walking towards the ocean you cannot walk far to the left (south) or you will enter protected sea turtle grounds. However you can walk as far as you want to the right (north), and this was awesome. We walked all the way up to the rocky outcroppings, there we found an amazing little cove with beautiful rock formations. Not a soul in sight. Back at the resort, we loved the "quiet" pool, and we spent much of our days here. The beach beds are wonderful! Definitely do this and reserve one for a day. It costs a little but it was totally worth it. Poolside service is very good, prompt, and friendly. The fish tacos are excellent. Rooms were clean, staff was nice, and room service was dependable. We loved the decor of the hotel, beds were comfortable, and we had a great ocean view. Our room had a great view of the ocean, and out the back (open-air hallway) we had a superb view of the mountains.

So, for the not-as-good. We were not super impressed by the food. It was good, but not up to par with some other resorts we've visited. It was also disappointing that the all-inclusive aspect only covers beer, basic mixed drinks, and house wine. You definitely don't have your pick of wine here or its extra. Not a big deal though. We also did not like the pulsating dance music and "spring break" feel at the big pool during the day. Thankfully this didn't go on all day, and we were able to retreat to the quiet pool although you could still hear it at times. I know this review makes me sound like an old geezer but I'm not - my wife and I can get down with the best of 'em but there are times (like vacation) that we like to relax in peace and quiet except for the sound of the ocean. It makes me a little sad that this resort used to be a zen-like retreat, and only recently they began letting the party aspect in. We also did not like that people from the other sister resorts were allowed to come here for the day. This resort seems to be an exclusive, thus it would be ideal if only those that paid to stay here were the ones allowed to be here.

In summary, despite a couple minor negatives, my wife and I had a fantastic time here. We definitely recommend if you like a mix of the quiet with a bit of the party mixed in. The scenery is amazing and watching the waves from a beach bed with a Corona and some fish tacos is not to be missed.

Room Tip: Definitely upgrade to an ocean view. It is worth it.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
5  Thank SixOneZero
Reviewed 24 June 2014

Just returned from a one week vacation at PB Pacifica to celebrate our 25th Wedding Anniversary. Upon arrival we were given cold towels and champange, and greeted by very friendly staff. At check in we were told that our room wouldnt be ready for 2 to 3 hours. We were ok with that since it gave us a chance to walk the resort and eat lunch at Siempre. Once in our room we found it small and had to walk out on the balcony to get the "ocean view" we were told about. Chairs around the pool go very quickly, you need to be up and down there by 9 am to get some with an umbrella. Pools were nice and at a refreshing temp. We rented a beach bed for a day and enjoyed that, but the service on the beach is slow. The resort did offer free wifi which is a plus. The staff and food at Siempre(breakfast and dinner) is outstanding, the hosts were always very friendly. Weve stayed at 6 different resorts in Cabo and Siempre is at the top of the list, second would be Pitahayas at Hacienda del Mar. Gregorio and Cesar made sure that our dinners were perfect. Even when he wasn't our server, Cesar would make it a pointt to come say hi and make sure that we got our salmon ravioli. The bar and bartender (forgot his name) at Siempre are exceptional also. Pre dinner or post dinner drinks were always great. Most of the bars were out of the "better" tequila on the list. We did take the shuttle to PB Sunset Beach, then the bus to Rose, but took a taxi back ($14 plus tip). It is quite a walk to shopping, the bars and restaurants. Overall, a great trip and nice resort to relax at.

2  Thank leavito
Reviewed 24 June 2014

Just joking, but it was close. We had a GREAT TIME! Went with another couple (Ron & T) and just could not ask for more. Everything was great.. no complaints! .. and from me, that is not easy to say because I am a bit pickey on "all inclusive." Our standard is LaBlanc and this resort met the standard. Beautiful, just beautiful everywhere. Hot food, cold beer, great weather and lots & lots of laughs, smiles, pictures and memories. If you get the chance to go - GO!!!

Pueblo Bonito has four (4) resorts. if you paid for all inclusive you can visit all of them to swim, drink and party at no additional cost!!! A FREE shuttle is available between the Pacificia and the Sunset Resort (up the hill..) but down down at the Rosa and Bianco Resorts, we paid for the taxi...however, we found out later there was a shuttle bus also from the Sunset.

The Pacifica is ADULTS ONLY and we loved the fun of just adults. No problems, no loud music but just adults leting go, letting their hair down and stress free. We upgraded to a Jr Suite that had two rooms and two baconies. This also gave us a personal Consigneire... she was great, reservations for dinner, more beer, wine & water please? Can you check on my pick up & return flight reservations.. I mean she was doing it, smiling and enjoing her job to see us enjoing ourselves and having fun!!!

Lesson learned, it does get a bit windy so a light jack is useful... and the pool water is a bit "cool".. its not warm bath water so it does wake you up and help start the blood from the night before, so enjoy and don't complain... "its cold"... hahhaha!!!

We booked the package with United Vacations and it was easy - air and resort all in one call!

Do it - do it today and go to Cabo!!! wha-hooo

Room Tip: All the room face the ocean, great views - NO SWIMMING in the ocean at this resort!
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends