Going to keep this one short.
Nice champagne greeting and wonderful smell (that does take some time to enjoy)
Bad room selection. Sent us to a two bedroom room. We reserved a king. We are a couple. Took two calls for this to be straightened out after first being lying to that they did not have any more kings available. Tacky for a place that holds itself in such high esteem.
Food was clearly a cut above average, sometimes great like the parrot fish sashimi. Drinks were there for the asking, but poolside service was spotty. Even after a reasonable tip, service had to be alerted. We noticed it more and more and the vacation went on. They could use a manager on site to keep the young servers from chatting it up with themselves to much. On a high note, the door lady, hostess to the restaraunt in the mornings was fantastic.
Room was well appointed but the stone accent flooring got old under foot. Nice balconies. Room service was tested late night, with the order of pizza and champagne. Both were obliged nicely. Very nice touch.
Beach is marvelous but unswimmable.
Overall, nice place, great location, pretty good food and drink, but a higher standard of service should be focused on.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The award-winning Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Resort & Spa is an enchanting oasis of natural beauty and relaxation, located on a 2.5 Mile stretch of pristine white beach on the Pacific Ocean, just one mile from lively downtown Cabo San Lucas. This boutique resort offers a deluxe all-inclusive plan providing gourmet a la carte dining, enhanced guest services and a wide range of amenities. Pacifica features five restaurants, five bars, two pools, an award-winning spa and luxurious accommodations in a calm, adults-only environment. Fashionably decorated guestrooms and suites include furnished patios and balconies with stunning views of the ocean and sunsets. One of the most exciting and recent additions at Pueblo Bonito Pacifica are, The Towers at Pacifica a new ultra-luxe resort-within-a-resort, offering 47 new exquisite guest rooms and suites. Also, a new oceanfront gym, and Península, a new beachfront restaurant and bar, featuring traditional Baja Cuisine and creative mixology. New enhanced services accompanied the expansion as well, such as pool butlers for poolside and beach service, and fantastic culinary experiences, such as the Hook & Cook activity. Designed for the sophisticated and discerning guest, Pueblo Bonito Pacifica has everything needed for a fun and relaxing vacation experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Hotels.com and TravelUp so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Golf & Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Resort And Spa
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Holistic Retreat & Spa
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Golf & Spa Resort Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos, Mexico