I recently traveled to this resort with a group of nine for my 30th birthday - family, friends and significant other. We really enjoyed our stay, although it was a short trip of four days. Overall, the facilities are in great shape - they were working on some small scale renovations while we were there. The staff was very friendly and the food was much better than I expected for an all-inclusive resort.
There are several comments about how quiet this resort is, but I think it depends on your group. We met a couple groups of young people who were a lot of fun. Not all the guests were couples looking for a romantic getaway. The size of the resort is great for a group, because it's small enough you don't have to worry about having rooms right next to each other.
While the service was friendly, I would say it could be more timely. I wasn't expecting fast food speed, but 30 minutes for a sandwich at the swim-up bar when it wasn't busy seemed long. Room service often took close to an hour as well. They also advertise a martini bar, but the night we tried to go, it wasn't staffed even though it was open. There were several guests waiting around to be served and no one ever arrived.
The wi-fi was included in the all-inclusive package, but service was spotty for most of my group. Don't expect high speeds.
Otherwise, the tequila bar was our favorite evening spot. The sea food and signature restaurants were great. We loved the omelet station at breakfast and the Sunday brunch.
Two things to consider - as other reviewers noted, you can't go in the water here. We stayed in the pool the whole time and loved it, but it might not be the place for you if you want to be in the ocean. This resort is also pretty far from the airport. It took 90 minutes to get to the resort with four stops and one hour to get back to the airport with two stops.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The award-winning Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Resort & Spa is an enchanting oasis of natural beauty and relaxation, located on a 2.5 Mile stretch of pristine white beach on the Pacific Ocean, just one mile from lively downtown Cabo San Lucas. This boutique resort offers a deluxe all-inclusive plan providing gourmet a la carte dining, enhanced guest services and a wide range of amenities. Pacifica features five restaurants, five bars, two pools, an award-winning spa and luxurious accommodations in a calm, adults-only environment. Fashionably decorated guestrooms and suites include furnished patios and balconies with stunning views of the ocean and sunsets. One of the most exciting and recent additions at Pueblo Bonito Pacifica are, The Towers at Pacifica a new ultra-luxe resort-within-a-resort, offering 47 new exquisite guest rooms and suites. Also, a new oceanfront gym, and Península, a new beachfront restaurant and bar, featuring traditional Baja Cuisine and creative mixology. New enhanced services accompanied the expansion as well, such as pool butlers for poolside and beach service, and fantastic culinary experiences, such as the Hook & Cook activity. Designed for the sophisticated and discerning guest, Pueblo Bonito Pacifica has everything needed for a fun and relaxing vacation experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Expedia, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Golf & Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Resort And Spa
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Holistic Retreat & Spa
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Golf & Spa Resort Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos, Mexico