Most of the reviews are fairly consistent in saying the hotel is beautiful, peaceful, elegant and romantic. It is. I won't repeat all the good things. I was disappointed, however, with the lack of variety of restaurants. There was the upscale and overpriced Siempre and there was the pool restaurant. The store selling sundry items really doesn't count as a restaurant. The pool food was good, but we got tired of the same items. We went into town for one meal a day, which worked out well, as there were a number of good moderately priced restaurants in Cabo. But, it was an effort to get to town by the hotels' shuttles. First, you have to book from the Pueblo Bonito Sunset to the Pueblo Bonito Rose. Shuttles between the two run hourly. Then you need to catch a shuttle form the Pacifica to the Sunset, which run every half hour. (I have mobility issues, and walking is limited.) Once at the Rose, you need to catch a taxi to a restaurant. Then all of this needs to be repeated in reverse. If all goes well, it takes an hour to get to a restaurant in town; at worst, 2 hours.
Also, not only is the push to do the time share talk a pain, but Siempre staff do their version of selling up. We had a late lunch one day and weren't really very hungry for dinner. We chose not to do wine, which was very expensive. And we always drink tap water, We ordered the entre only and thought our waiter was displeased that we didn't order wine, bottled water, a salad or dessert and his lack of service to us showed. However, all the other hotel staff were terrific.
In answer to the question of whether I would recommend this hotel to a friend, the answer is yes, with reservations.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The award-winning Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Resort & Spa is an enchanting oasis of natural beauty and relaxation, located on a 2.5 Mile stretch of pristine white beach on the Pacific Ocean, just one mile from lively downtown Cabo San Lucas. This boutique resort offers a deluxe all-inclusive plan providing gourmet a la carte dining, enhanced guest services and a wide range of amenities. Pacifica features five restaurants, five bars, two pools, an award-winning spa and luxurious accommodations in a calm, adults-only environment. Fashionably decorated guestrooms and suites include furnished patios and balconies with stunning views of the ocean and sunsets. One of the most exciting and recent additions at Pueblo Bonito Pacifica are, The Towers at Pacifica a new ultra-luxe resort-within-a-resort, offering 47 new exquisite guest rooms and suites. Also, a new oceanfront gym, and Península, a new beachfront restaurant and bar, featuring traditional Baja Cuisine and creative mixology. New enhanced services accompanied the expansion as well, such as pool butlers for poolside and beach service, and fantastic culinary experiences, such as the Hook & Cook activity. Designed for the sophisticated and discerning guest, Pueblo Bonito Pacifica has everything needed for a fun and relaxing vacation experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Odigeo, TravelUp and Hotels.com so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Golf & Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Resort And Spa
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Holistic Retreat & Spa
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Golf & Spa Resort Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos, Mexico