4,485 results
All reviews siempre restaurant pueblo bonito beach beds butler service sushi restaurant sunset beach main restaurant time share pillow menu sister properties vip lounge swim up bar fish tacos la frida free shuttle all inclusive package couples massage
Reviewed 20 October 2017

Parts of the trip and the resort were great. My recommendation to the resort is to spend a little bit less time trying to nickel and dime your guests and focus on keeping us happy to return. In an effort to make an extra $142 (what you made from me), You probably cost yourself another $2000-$3000 in a return trip. If you are truly "all inclusive", then dont run out of basic stuff like Crown Royal and Red Wine.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
8  Thank bernotse
pbpacifica1, General Manager at Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Golf & Spa Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2017

Dear bernotse,

I am disappointed to learn of you rating your stay so poorly and of the issues that accompanied your recent stay and I'd like to apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. I am especially sorry that you were unable to alert us of your unhappiness, as I am positive that we could have found a way to accommodate your needs.Thank you for taking the time to post your review, and I am really sorry that your experience was not as positive as the many others that have shared their experiences on Trip Advisor, we hope the positive aspects of your trip outweighed the negatives, and that you’ll choose Pueblo Bonito Pacifica again in the future.

Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Resort & Spa

Reviewed 18 October 2017

Beautiful resort with an amazing staff! We traveled with another couple (October 6-11) to help celebrate my husbands birthday. I recommend staying in the newer Towers section, gorgeous suite with stunning pool and ocean views.
Shout out to Manny the butler, he was the best! From the minute we walked into the resort, he took care of everything, - dinner reservations, evening sailing tour (which I highly recommend) and even decorated our suite with birthday decorations!
We loved the pools, one quiet, the other quite lively with a swim up bar.
Enjoyed my spa visit with Celcelia, she provided a wonderful facial, very relaxing.
I recommend going to the sister hotels, Sunset and Rosa for different experiences. The Rosa does have a swimable beach where as the Pacifica does not.
The food is excellent for an all inclusive! We enjoyed the fish tacos, poolside. The Peninsula restaurant served delicious food with great service. Definitely make reservations at the Steakhouse at Quivira, excellent experience, worth the $35 up charge.
Only negatives, Quivira golf course still closed for maintenance and the Siempre restaurant is still under construction/remodel.
If you are looking for a tranquil, adults only getaway with good food and excellent service the Pacifica will not disappoint.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Carljay500
pbpacifica1, General Manager at Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Golf & Spa Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2017

Dear Carljay500,

We feel honored after reading such a nice and detailed review, we truly value welcoming people with such a positive attitude yours, thank you very much for taking the time to write this review and for choosing Pacifica for your birthday getaway!
We look forward to welcome you next year.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 18 October 2017

My husband and I stayed there last week and had the most amazing honeymoon. Service was excellent, food was good, and the room and location were beautiful. The grounds were meticulously maintained. I highly recommend this adults-only resort.

Dear jackiebryan4,

How wonderful to receive such a kind review. Your descriptive testimony of the impressions and wonderful rating of your recent vacation is dearly appreciated and we thank you for the kind review. I'd like to thank you for your appreciation to the services provided during your recent stay.

Hope to see you soon!

Mizraim Corpus

Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Resort, Golf & Spa.

Reviewed 17 October 2017

We just got back from yet another exceptional stay at Pueblo Bonito Pacifica! This hotel never disappoints, from the moment you walk in the stunning, wonderful-smelling lobby to every restaurant and experience at the resort.

This was our first time staying in the new hotel tower (The Towers), and it was worth the upgrade price. The room was beautiful and well-appointed, with stunning views of the pool and the Pacific. The new hotel gym used the same equipment that our Lifetime Fitness gym uses (Technogym); first-rate! As you work out, you'll have expansive views of the Pacific ocean.

The VIP Lounge, which serves drinks and snacks all day and into the evening, comes with responsive customer service and a stunning deck overlooking the ocean.

One of our favorite things about Pacifica is that you can eat at any of the restaurants in the Pueblo Bonito family. During this stay, we enjoyed Quivira Steakhouse, La Frida at Sunset, and had two delicious dinners at the new Peninsula restaurant at Pacifica.

Aside from incredible accommodations, food and drinks, the best party of our visit was the Pacifica team! The staff is friendly, accommodating, welcoming and always gracious and appreciative of its guests. Our Butler Manuel was there for us whenever we needed him, going above and beyond to ensure that all of our needs were met and that we had a wonderful stay. He saw to every detail, making sure that our visit was unforgettable! We will never forget Manuel's friendly demeanor and professionalism!

Other staff we want to bring to attention for their responsive and exceptional guest service: Ana, our Housekeeper; Gustavo in Public Areas; Julio, our Server; Obet, Manager; Octavio, Chef; Hugo, our Sommelier; Jesus, Manager; Yomali, Pool Butler. But EVERYONE at Pacifica was incredible; what a guest-focused team!

During our next visit we look forward to Siempre re-opening after the tropical storm damage, and we hope the spa has been renovated in the same spirit as the new gym and Towers. But please don't change anything else; this retreat makes for a perfect and relaxing vacation!

1  Thank LasVegasLaura69

Dear LasVegasLaura69,

Thank you ever so much for your most wonderful review. I am thrilled to know that you can personally remember not only so many names, but also every single interaction with the team members that made your stay such a pleasant one.
We are very privileged to have a team of amazing individuals who will always try their utmost to please and to assist in a gracious, natural and enthusiastic manner.
We very much look forward We very much look forward to your return and to continue to exceed your expectations.

Warmest regards

Reviewed 17 October 2017

This was the BEST resort Ive ever stayed at thus far bar none! Everyone went way above and beyond to make our stay the absolute best it could be. I can't say enough good about our butler Feliciano. That man was outstanding. To say that he was on point is an understatement. Every morning I received a very pleasant "good morning " text to ask if there was anything I needed for the day. He made all our dinner reservations as well as my scuba diving trip arrangements.I hope he's still there next year when we return. I want give a special thanks to Alan , Alexis, and Diane who never let our glasses go empty. The entire staff was awesome ! The room was beautiful and well stocked the scenery was gorgeous and the grounds were very well kept. I did not want to leave!! Worth every penny!

Room Tip: If you can, go with the towers
1  Thank Bryan J

Dear Bryan J,

Thank you so much for staying with us and taking the time to write such a great review! It's always a pleasure to hear about our guests' Pacifica experience, and I am so happy that you had a wonderful time. Our team takes great pride in helping our guests have a memorable stay. I am happy to know you had a very pleasant experience and I'll make sure to pass on your wonderful comments to Alan, Alexis, Diane and Feliciano . Thank you so much for your patronage, all of us at PB Pacifica hope to see you again for another wonderful stay!