We recently spent 3 nights at the Pacifica and were blown away! I have to say that any pictures posted do not do justice to this resort. From the rooms to the pool, to the service and the beach, everything about the Pacifica far exceeded our expectations! Being avid Trip Advisor readers, we did our research on this resort. And, I have to say, we were carefully optimistic going into our stay. Upon arrival, however, we knew that any apprehension was unnecessary! The ambiance begins immediately with check-in - Lavender aromas fill the lobby and instantly relax any weary traveler. Rooms are out to impress. This was one of the MOST comfortable beds out there! Make sure you check out the "pillow menu"... there is a pillow to meet any and all sleep preferences.
The only other experience we have had in Cabo was the Hilton Los Cabos a few years ago. Honestly, the Pacifica was far superior in our opinion. Adults-only was a big contributor to this rating. I f you are looking for a family vacation, the Pacifica is not for you. The pools and beaches were pretty quiet. However, there were activities if you wanted. Sunrise yoga and noontime water aerobics were standard. Not to mention daily activities such as poker, blackjack, wine tastings and cooking demonstrations. This place can accommodate just about any need, except maybe the late night party animal!
Finding a chair by the pool was not a challenge if you weren't picky about where you were sitting. There were guests who got up EARLY to get their preferred seat but we would rather sleep in and take our chances! Beach seating was always available!
Breakfast, lunch and drinks by the pool did not disappoint! Service was great! We chose to venture to town for dinners....highly recommend Hacienda del Coyote...food was good, margaritas strong and ambiance was enchanting! We went there twice in 3 nights!
I went to the gym one day...if you are a work-out nut, it is adequate. Treadmills, eliptical machines, free weights and a decent selection of other machines. There was someone on duty (I assume a "personal trainer") while I was there. They did not charge for the first visit but, as I understood, each subsequent visit was US $10.
One of the highlights of our trip was the ride to and from the airport with Arturo, proprietor of Trans Lobo. He picked us up at the airport, Coronas and water waiting on ice! A wealth of entertainment and information, the 45 minute ride flew by! If traveling with a group, we would highly recommend contacting Arturo. His prices are equal or better for groups of 5 or more and the experience can't be beat. Arturo is a former concierge in Cabo and, therefore, is a wealth of information on the area. From restaurant or sightseeing recommendations to local secrets, he is your man!
All in all, I wish we were able to stay longer! Relaxation and tranquility abound at the Pacifica!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The award-winning Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Resort & Spa is an enchanting oasis of natural beauty and relaxation, located on a 2.5 Mile stretch of pristine white beach on the Pacific Ocean, just one mile from lively downtown Cabo San Lucas. This boutique resort offers a deluxe all-inclusive plan providing gourmet a la carte dining, enhanced guest services and a wide range of amenities. Pacifica features five restaurants, five bars, two pools, an award-winning spa and luxurious accommodations in a calm, adults-only environment. Fashionably decorated guestrooms and suites include furnished patios and balconies with stunning views of the ocean and sunsets. One of the most exciting and recent additions at Pueblo Bonito Pacifica are, The Towers at Pacifica a new ultra-luxe resort-within-a-resort, offering 47 new exquisite guest rooms and suites. Also, a new oceanfront gym, and Península, a new beachfront restaurant and bar, featuring traditional Baja Cuisine and creative mixology. New enhanced services accompanied the expansion as well, such as pool butlers for poolside and beach service, and fantastic culinary experiences, such as the Hook & Cook activity. Designed for the sophisticated and discerning guest, Pueblo Bonito Pacifica has everything needed for a fun and relaxing vacation experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Golf & Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Resort And Spa
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Holistic Retreat & Spa
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Golf & Spa Resort Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos, Mexico