I am sitting in my room as I write this review. Here is my two cents:
The room is very nice and comfortable. For the record I travel extensively and I am typically a very loyal Starwood preferred guest. However the starwood was further out than I wanted to be so I decided to give the Pacifica a try. I have NO regrets at all. It is amazingly clean and peaceful here. The room is every bit of what you would expect from a 5-star hotel.
The service is 5 star as well. Every person I have been in contact with has been very genuinely friendly and super helpful. I couldn't find my way to breakfast - and asked someone in the hall that works here to point me in the right direction - he escorted me all the way to my destination. Now that is first class service in my book.
I did have room service last night. The food was very good in my opinion. I did not find it to be overly expensive at all. In fact as I looked at the menu I thought - hmm - they are definitely not as expensive as most hotels of this caliber for room service. The prices in my opinion are very reasonable for a resort. They were at my door with the food in less than 30 minutes. Room service is also 24 hours so that's a nice touch also.
The grounds are breathtaking and very very well maintained. There are no children allowed and that is a beautiful thing. Very Zen!
All said and done my stay is not over yet - but so far I would come back to the Pacifica without a doubt. I feel very well taken care of here and perhaps before I leave I may try the spa services.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The award-winning Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Resort & Spa is an enchanting oasis of natural beauty and relaxation, located on a 2.5 Mile stretch of pristine white beach on the Pacific Ocean, just one mile from lively downtown Cabo San Lucas. This boutique resort offers a deluxe all-inclusive plan providing gourmet a la carte dining, enhanced guest services and a wide range of amenities. Pacifica features five restaurants, five bars, two pools, an award-winning spa and luxurious accommodations in a calm, adults-only environment. Fashionably decorated guestrooms and suites include furnished patios and balconies with stunning views of the ocean and sunsets. One of the most exciting and recent additions at Pueblo Bonito Pacifica are, The Towers at Pacifica a new ultra-luxe resort-within-a-resort, offering 47 new exquisite guest rooms and suites. Also, a new oceanfront gym, and Península, a new beachfront restaurant and bar, featuring traditional Baja Cuisine and creative mixology. New enhanced services accompanied the expansion as well, such as pool butlers for poolside and beach service, and fantastic culinary experiences, such as the Hook & Cook activity. Designed for the sophisticated and discerning guest, Pueblo Bonito Pacifica has everything needed for a fun and relaxing vacation experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Agoda and TravelUp so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Golf & Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Resort And Spa
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Holistic Retreat & Spa
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Golf & Spa Resort Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos, Mexico