1,904 results
All reviews tomatoes restaurant hacienda del mar cortez restaurant ocean front time share beautiful resort tequila bar jacuzzi tub infinity pool vacation club rental car garden view main building san jose swim up bar per day partial ocean view
Reviewed 14 January 2014

I visited the Sheraton Hacienda del Mar in early November with my 8 year old son and we had a fantastic time. The food is excellent (Tomatoes was our favorite, but everywhere we ate was great, including room service). There is a children's menu at each restaurant for kids that aren't wanting to try something new. The property is beautiful with tons of lush green plants and flowers. You can tell they spend a lot of time caring for the grounds. The rooms are spacious and housekeeping visits every day. My son loved the big Jacuzzi tub. Bring the kids on your vacation - the Sheraton Adventure Kids Club is available if you need some time for yourself. My son had fun making his own pinata with staff and making new friends. There is also an enclosed trampoline and kids' pool with a slide and sprayers that he loved. While he was there I had a very relaxing massage at Cactus Spa that is worth every penny. The beach, although a bit too rough for swimming, was fun to explore - lots of shells and if you walk a ways down there are huge rocks covered in snails that my little guy liked getting a closer look at. The property also has a variety of pools - an infinity pool, a swim up bar for the adults and a children's pool. Lots of options for cooling off. Staff is very friendly and most speak multiple languages so getting what you need is easy. We had a wonderful time and can not wait to go back.

Room Tip: Ocean view is amazing! You can sit on your private terrace and watch the waves while you eat your room service.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank MelissaA426
Sheraton H, Public Relations Manager at Sheraton Grand Los Cabos Hacienda del Mar, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2014

Thank you for posting such a great review of Sheraton Hacienda del Mar, Los Cabos. As you experienced, we have lots of activities for kids to enjoy. Our resort is a great destination for families. We are happy to hear you and your son had a good time. Please come again!

Reviewed 12 January 2014

My wife and I just returned from this hotel. I cannot express how grateful we are to the entire management and staff on making our stay so memorable. In particular, I would like to give special thanks and gratitude to Maricruz and Mr. Vega for making our stay extra "special". All of the hotel amenities are fantastic. The view from our room was breathtaking, the beach was awesome, the restaurants were unbelievable and the location to the Cabo del Sol golf course was perfect. We will definitely be planning another trip back.

I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to post your review of your experience at Sheraton Hacienda del Mar, Los Cabos. Our staff works really hard to provide exceptional service for all our guests. We want you to feel right at home. We have high hospitality standards here, and we thank you for taking notice. We will definitely commend our staff for making your vacation just perfect. Thank you again!

Reviewed 12 January 2014 via mobile

This is my 4th trip to cabo San Lucas and the 1st time staying at the property. The grounds were manicured and the view was breath taking. The restaurants on the property were professional and the food was delicious.

Now for the but.... The hotel was empty and the package that we purchased from the Sheraton website included complimentary upgrade to ocean view. When we checked in the receptionist asked us if we would like to upgrade to ocean view for an additional cost. When we told her our package included complimentary upgrade, she said the hotel was full. Ugh!

Next the staff is relentless on pitching time shares to you. They offered us discounts if we sit through their high pressure presentations. My wife and I were only here for 3 days so our vacation time was very valuable and we didn't want to spend it listening to a time share presentation; at any discount. They even called our room at 7:00 am to invite us to a presentation.

If it wasn't for the constant harassment to buy a timeshare this place would be 5 stars. But because of the complete disregard for my precious vacation time it gets a 3.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank glennpiller

Thank you for taking the time to post your review of Sheraton Hacienda del Mar, Los Cabos on TripAdvisor. We encourage our guests to send feedback to our management team at nadezda.dodonova@sheraton.com so we can make guests' experiences better. We apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced during your stay.

Reviewed 12 January 2014

We stayed here for 3 days as part of our Christmas trip at the Hacienda del Mar Vacation Club. I booked a hotel room with garden view(cheapest prepaid rate) which had a small funished patio looking out onto a nice fountain in the garden. They have fountains everywhere for all to enjoy. It was very peaceful and relaxing. My husband gets up much earlier than I do and would go for a walk or sit on the patio with the laptop. This is a sprawling property and the hotel isn't part of the vacation club but you can't really tell the difference from one to the other as you can sign for meals everywhere regardless of where you checked in. There is a pool concierge ( I won't say pool boy) to help you find chaises and umbrellas if the pool is crowded. We will stay here again to extend our trip a few days the next time.

Room Tip: Garden view was fine for us for 3 days.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank RitaMpls

Thank you for posting such a nice review of Sheraton Hacienda del Mar, Los Cabos. We appreciate your kind words, and we're delighted you will return. Our resort has some of the most amazing views of Los Cabos. Happy you enjoyed your time here.

Reviewed 10 January 2014 via mobile

We just got back from this gorgeous resort. Great for kids and families. Happy hour is great. Our room was superb. If you can stay in the suites that are within the same bldg that you check in at - do it. My only, tiny complaints - the rooms are just a tad dated AND please add more staff to the pools, especially during lunch/happy hour. Other than that awesome job. We will be back.

• Stayed: January 2014
2  Thank mona S

Thank you for posting this review of Sheraton Hacienda del Mar, Los Cabos. We appreciate all of your feedback and we will take it into consideration. All in all, we see you enjoyed your stay with us and we surely hope you we will see you again here in the near future! We miss you too!