We had a lovely time at the Sheraton Hacienda del Mar. The service throughout our trip was incredible. We were celebrating our anniversary and are SPG Gold members. We were upgraded to an ocean front room and they brought us a bottle of champagne! So nice!! We were traveling with our 17 month old and everyone was so accommodating. The grounds were beautiful and we spent everyday pool side. Our little one loves the water. The sand is a little rough for her so we didn't really go to the beach, plus we couldn't swim in the ocean. Most morning we dined at Girasoles, wow what amazing service! They bent over backwards to make sure our little one had everything she needed (Muchas Gracias Francisco y Ana and everyone else). Plus the price was right :) Taking the shuttle into downtown Cabo was great too. It was affordable, the only wish is that it ran a little more often. We never had a problem getting on though. We also dined a few times at Tomatoes. It was quite good as well and the service was great. Our room was great. It was big with a huge patio, jacuzzi tub in the bathroom, comfy bed, and nightly turn down service. We both got massages as they were offering a 1/2 price deal on massages. We both loved them. The spa is so beautiful and relaxing.
Pros - Tons of swimming pools and lounge chairs, great food, great service, beautiful grounds, and nice rooms
Cons - No coffee shop on site (they do have great coffee available until 10AM) but I did miss my morning espresso drinks, expensive food since it's resort prices and you can only go elsewhere with the shuttle or a car, and the biggest con is the constant push to buy a timeshare! It was so irritating. They pushed it when we just arrived despite us traveling all day and wanting to get to the room and go get our daughter some dinner. Then there was several phone calls, two only 15 minutes apart and they woke up our daughter twice! We were less than thrilled! My husband went and told them we didn't want anymore phone calls and then we unplugged all the phones. Once we did that, we didn't hear anymore about the timeshare!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With its cobblestone lanes, winding paths, quaint Placitas, fountains, restaurants, and shops, Sheraton Grand Los Cabos Hacienda del Mar captures the feel of Old Mexico. Our hotel in Los Cabos, Mexico features a full complement of guest services to satisfy the refined needs of both the meeting and leisure travelers. We present perfect accommodations in a spectacular setting on the oceanfront near Lovers Beach and the Arch of Cabo San Lucas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Sheraton Grand Los Cabos Hacienda del Mar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Hacienda Del Mar Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Sheraton Hacienda Del Mar Resort And Spa
- Sheraton Cabo San Lucas
- Cabo San Lucas Sheraton
- Sheraton Grand Los Cabos Hacienda Del Mar Cabo San Lucas, Mexico