Just returned from my 4th stay at Hacienda Del Mar. The staff is courteous and attentive. The rooms and grounds are very clean. The pool and beach areas are beautiful and relaxing. This is NOT the place for "party animals" There were a few families with children, but they did not overrun the common areas.
We rarely dine at the hotel restaurants, so I can't comment other than they are pricey. We prefer to drive the short distance into town to explore and experience Cabo San Lucas. Walmart is close enough to find the typical groceries Americans might want during their stay.
The ONLY criticism is that free WIFI is limited to 30 minutes per day. But, it is supposed to be vacation, right?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With its cobblestone lanes, winding paths, quaint Placitas, fountains, restaurants, and shops, the Sheraton Grand Los Cabos, Hacienda del Mar captures the feel of Old Mexico. A full complement of guest services is offered on premises to satisfy the refined needs of both the meeting and leisure travelers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sheraton Grand Los Cabos Hacienda del Mar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Hacienda Del Mar Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Sheraton Hacienda Del Mar Resort And Spa
- Sheraton Cabo San Lucas
- Cabo San Lucas Sheraton
- Sheraton Grand Los Cabos Hacienda Del Mar Cabo San Lucas, Mexico