I have stayed here three times over the past 10 years. This property has wonder grounds and a great location. There are some great rooms, however I stayed in a room next to elevator and the hotel has started to catering to large groups. We stayed a week, and there were two large (100+) groups. I felt like I was on a reward trip.
The hotel is showing it's age and the staff (restaurant) can use some training and improvement. The pool bar closes about 4:00. Really?
I also heard some complaints from the timeshare owners about change in management.
If this hotel fits your budget don't let this keep you from going, it is a nice property.
If you want a nicer place try the Esperanza. And if you stay at the Sheraton go eat dinner at the Esperanza.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With its cobblestone lanes, winding paths, quaint Placitas, fountains, restaurants, and shops, the Sheraton Grand Los Cabos, Hacienda del Mar captures the feel of Old Mexico. A full complement of guest services is offered on premises to satisfy the refined needs of both the meeting and leisure travelers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sheraton Grand Los Cabos Hacienda del Mar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Hacienda Del Mar Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Sheraton Hacienda Del Mar Resort And Spa
- Sheraton Cabo San Lucas
- Cabo San Lucas Sheraton
- Sheraton Grand Los Cabos Hacienda Del Mar Cabo San Lucas, Mexico