I recently stayed at this SPG hotel with my GF for one week. Great hotel. We would definitely stay here.
Large, clean rooms.
We'll maintained property with a very traditional Mexican look to it.
Pools were great and numerous.
Spectacular beach although you big waves made swimming a bit dicey.
Probably the best hotel gym I have ever used.
Cons: (not many)
Food was expensive, especially day time food while at the pool. But most of Cabo is pricey so not a huge surprise.
The hotel is a 10 min drive from Cano San Lucas so getting a rental car is helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With its cobblestone lanes, winding paths, quaint Placitas, fountains, restaurants, and shops, the Sheraton Grand Los Cabos, Hacienda del Mar captures the feel of Old Mexico. A full complement of guest services is offered on premises to satisfy the refined needs of both the meeting and leisure travelers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sheraton Grand Los Cabos Hacienda del Mar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Hacienda Del Mar Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Sheraton Hacienda Del Mar Resort And Spa
- Sheraton Cabo San Lucas
- Cabo San Lucas Sheraton
- Sheraton Grand Los Cabos Hacienda Del Mar Cabo San Lucas, Mexico