“The Comfort Inn Los Cabos was just what I was looking for”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Cabo San Lucas
Comfort Inn Los Cabos
Ranked #63 of 70 Hotels in Cabo San Lucas
Hawaii
“The Comfort Inn Los Cabos was just what I was looking for”
Reviewed 7 October 2008

I just returned from a week in Cabo and I must say that I had a blast!!! I was unsure about pretty much everything going on this trip seeing as though I have never been to Mexico and was unsure as what to expect. Myself and two of my friends arrived at the Comfort Inn and was quite pleased by what we saw, it was a nice, clean, affordable hotel that was within walking distance of a shopping mall, (located across the main street) Cabo Wabo cantina, el squid roe and several other various shops, bars and little hole in the wall places to eat. (they are the best to eat at by the way) The staff at the hotel were very friendly and helpful with our requests. September in Cabo is HOT so the pool that they had was a daily requirement for us to cool off a bit. We chartered a boat and got to do some sportfishing and freediving during the day and spent the night checking out the night life. We all had a blast and I cannot wait to return again.

• Stayed September 2008, travelled with friends
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Michigan
Reviewed 31 July 2008

July was the second time I've stayed at Comfort Inn, in Cabo! Both times were awesome! The staff is GREAT - all speak English and are very friendly. The rooms are decent and cleaned everyday. The pool and poolside bar are great and not too busy. I definitely recommend this hotel. I just read another review from someone that didn't like the hotel or staff, but obviously he wasn't respectful or something - if you respect and take care of them, they are MORE THAN WILLING to take care of you!! I am planning my next trip to Cabo in July 09 and will definitely be back to the Comfort Inn!

• Liked — The staff is always awesome! And the location is great - you can walk to the beach, mall and all the hottest bars!
  • Disliked — ....nothing!
  • Stayed July 2008, travelled with friends
California
Reviewed 24 April 2008

If you are thinking to spend some relaxing, all inclusive and full of sun vacation? consider a hotel near to the beach, there are several great options at reasonable prices, but I strongly suggest do not try this hotel. Even that Comfort Inn is a wide known hotel brand, the administration is careless of their services, they didn't respected my breakfast coupons and charged me big time when I was checking out.
Most of the hotel staff is irresponsible with their customers and fortunately I could handle their misleading messages and directions. If you do not trust me? Its OK... just try to contact the administration guy before you reserve here or try to submit a comment in their website or calling 01800 number. They do not handle any feedback complains or comments !!! how can they improve if they do not listen to their customers? Believe me I've traveled a lot from Vallarta, Cabo, Mazatlan, Cancun, etc. I have spent great time and bad ones, but ANY like this due to this hotel.

• Liked — Possibly the location, its walking distance to the beach
  • Disliked — the hotel itself... the service is a nightmare !
  • Stayed April 2008, travelled as a couple
Montreal, Canada
Reviewed 25 March 2008

The Comfort Inn is close to downtown, the Val Paraiso shopping mall is just down the street, and the Marina is 10 minutes on foot. The rooms were well kept, the included breakfast was excellent and the staff were very friendly and helpful. I stayed dec. 26,2007 to 6 january 2008. I went SCUBA diving on New Years eve, and on New Years day.

The tours come and pick you up right at the hotel door on Leona Vicario. There is no beach, but, you can walk back form the downtown bars. You can also walk to the Marina or Modano beach in 10-15 minutes.

A great place to stay. The Comfort Inn Cabo san Lucas is on my list for a return visit.

• Liked — proximity to downtown, the bars, & the beach
  • Stayed January 2008, travelled solo
Sicily, Italy
Reviewed 14 March 2008

The staff at Comfort Inn Los Cabos were very friendly and extremely helpful. The rooms were above average in the area with excellent proximity to local clubs, shopping, and marina. The recommendations for deep sea fishing and ATVing were first class. I highly recommend this hotel to those that are looking for affordable rates and excellent service. The taco stands around the hotel are also highly recommended.

• Liked — Quality of service.
  • Disliked — I missed the spring break crowd.
  • Stayed February 2008, travelled with friends
1 Thank JNJHERN
Orlando
Reviewed 14 February 2008

Everything was great at this hotel. The staff was friendly, the hotel was the cleanest comfort inn I've seen, and is conveniently located in the center of shopping, marina, and night life. The hotel staff recommended a fishing charter that landed us a marlin that we had cooked at the hotel. We fed the entire staff and more for the next few days. What a great experience. I highly recommend this hotel based on the everything we experienced.

Stayed February 2008
1 Thank jvhfl
FL
Reviewed 13 February 2008

clean rooms, great staff, walking distance to shopping area, restaurants and clubs.

Stayed February 2008