“A force to be reckoned with!”
Review of G-Force Adventures

US$90.00*
Horseback Riding Tour in Los Cabos
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Enjoy our new exclusive route that explores Los Cabos' beaches, desert landscapes, sand dunes, mountains, and gorgeous views of the Pacific Ocean. During the season, it's possible to enjoy whale watching from the various rest stops we take. You'll have the chance to navigate your very own premium ATV or UTV through the beaches of Margaritas. Feel the rush of fresh air and ocean breeze touch your face while speeding through the beach while enjoying the site of the waves crashing down. You'll travel through one of the most beautiful places in the world "The Baja Desert." While exploring "The Baja Desert", you'll see over 50 different kinds of cactus, many of them endemics of the Baja Peninsula, and also many different kind of animals like the famous road runner, fox, and deer.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage, Activities for young children, Wheelchair access, Food available for purchase, Activities for older children
North Vancouver, Canada
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“A force to be reckoned with!”
Reviewed 20 December 2013

We wanted to visit La Candelaria while visiting Cabo and asked G-Force to customize our request. They happily agreed. Ivan, our driver, picked us up at our hotel on time and drove us to the base. Ivan was a very nice man, who spoke perfect English and is a great driver. I have have felt less than safe with a few drivers in Mexico! When we arrived at the base, we were met by a very pleasant young woman. She asked if we'd ever seen white lions. I wasn't sure why she was asking, and answered no. She walked us over to a pen on site where two young lions were housed. They are planning on building a safari. The 15 month old cats are really beautiful. I actually got touch the female and felt her hot breath on my hand. It was surreal. I'm not really a fan of caging wild animals but I must admit it was a rather thrilling experience. We were outfitted with goggles, helmets, and bandanas and were strapped into our mini jeeps and headed out on our trek. Ivan led us through myriad of desert trails to the remote Indian village where we stopped to visit the school and church. We continued to Migrino Beach, a remote, long stretch of beach on the Pacific. The scenery was spectacular. We even saw a whale in the distance! The drive was rough and rugged. Women, wear your sports bras! I'm not kidding! We got really dusty! But that's why we have showers! When we returned to the base they gave us a sandwich and drink which we had in the car on the drive back to our hotel. Lunch could have been a little nicer. I believe they have plans to build a bar and other amenities which will likely improve this part of the adventure. Ivan was happy to answer our many questions and even stopped at a shrine commemorating the day of the Virgin of Guadalupe, Mexico's patron saint, when I asked about the many people we saw walking along the highway. We saw dozens of people walking many miles to the shrine in the middle of nowhere. Ivan was a great guide and we were very pleased with the tour company.

Visited December 2013