My brother and I went to have a few days vacation. They hooked us into a Time Share Sale seminar the first day. Sat through the pitch. Would have been nice to know this before we booked at this location. Other than that it was ok. To touristy for me. Not the real Mexico. Ok if your just looking to sit on the beach for a few days. Better stay by the pool so the locals don't harass you to buy their wares.
Don't get stopped by anyone at the airport either. They trick you into thinking they are with your hotel. Only go outside to look for your transportation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Create magical memories the minute you walk into Villa del Arco Beach Resort & Spa in Cabo San Lucas, an idyllic and delightful retreat, where the staff is committed to ensuring you get the best of the 3 Rs: relaxation, recreation and romance. This sophisticated five-star, all-suite property, often referred by past guests as calming, beautiful and comfortable, offers secluded stretches of beach where you can shut out the world and relish in the surroundings. Our comfortable, yet luxurious suites feature unbeatable views of sand and sea, including the exotic El Arco rock formation, the official symbol of Los Cabos. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with 5viajes2012 S.L., Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Villa del Arco Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Del Arco Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Hotel Del Arco
- Del Arco Hotel
- Villa Del Arco Cabo San Lucas
- Villa Del Arco Beach Resort & Spa Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos, Mexico