“Great three weeks”

GreenLeadersSilver level
Elk Grove, California
“Great three weeks”
Reviewed 20 October 2012

I just returned from a wonderful three week trip to Cabo where I stayed at my timeshare resort, Villa del Arco. I had one of the best stays. It started by being contacted by Mr. Derrik Harp, UVC Elite Concierge Services, who made all my pre-arrival arrangements for the resort. I found Villa del Arco to have great rooms. One big factor here that one does not romally find at other resorts is the in-room washer and dryer. All staff members are there to make the stay problem free, from the front bellman, Mariano, to the front desk person, Tino, even to my maid, Consuelo. The Assistant Desk Manager, Misael Chan, was friendly and very helpful in making the my stay pleasureable. Regrading my timeshare presentation, Leticia Carranza, Vip and Elite Service, and Michael Morrissey, Sales Representative and i might add a fellow Oregon Duck, made it very painless with no pressure, really helpful and knowledgeable. Also Cindy Bartz, Sales Rep, conducted an informative presentation for members as well. Other resort staff who made this an exceptional stay were pool Atendio, Jorge Garcia Ramirez, pool concierges, Jorge Espinosa and Heriberto Maldonado, Ms. Daniella Coria, Elite Concierge, and the two Arcade staff employees, Christian and Alfredo. Fantastic experience at a beautiful resort and location with one of the best staff of employees I have encountered. I must mention the Spa and Fitness center which was probably the best equipped and cleanest I have ever experienced. The Spa front desk attendant, Ms. Virginia, always had a wonderful smile and pleasant greeting and a great hug good bye. Also at the Spa front desk were Ms. Blanca and Ms. Angie, who were pleasant and helpful. The personal trainer, Ms Robyn Littlewood, is terrific. The upstairs Spa is also fantastic. One really must book one of the many massages offerred. The offer many different weekly and daily specials. I regret I did not take advantage of the massage and dinner special on Thursday nights. I really like the fact that all the staff I came in contact with remembered my name, Mr. Ron. I truly look forward to returning to Villa del Arco for the wonderful staff, great room and best of all the atmosphere and all the wonderful friends I made during my stay.

Room Tip: Buildings 2, 3 and 4 have best views.
  • Stayed September 2012, travelled with friends

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (746)
Virginia Beach
Reviewed 19 October 2012

We met Derek Exner, our time share rep for a tour of the hotel and spa. He was the nicest, most informed rep we have ever met! He listened to our questions and really got to know us. If you have a chance to meet him please do he was so informative!
As a time share owner I have been so pleased with all the destinations I've visited. This new hotel is truly a 5***** one. The massage I had was the best I've gotten anywhere! The food and water view at the restaurant that's only open for dinner was spectacular. Everyone who worked there was sooo friendly and very eager to please. Location is great too.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled with family
Sydney, Australia
Reviewed 14 October 2012

I have 20ys as a flight attendand, & have travelled around the world , my family & I travel in the month of October every year so we look for something different. Villa del Arco looked great on line ..the resort lived up to all expectations ! All inclusive was great for a family of 4 ,kids loved the pool.great weather & resort staff offer great service.

Room Tip: A one bedroom suite was fantastic for family's , has a washing/dryer .. Kitchen, dining 2bath ro...
  • Stayed October 2012, travelled with family
3 Thank Wamberal2260
Sinaloa
Reviewed 14 October 2012

Very well versed in the subject regarding villa del arco, she explain very well the tour, services, activities.
Good location for cabo and the units are fantastic.
I recommend this place to my fiends.
We have a two weeks in cabo to see if is the place for us to retired.
Thanks angie your a great person, good luck in your law business.

La Porte, Texas
Reviewed 13 October 2012

We are frequent visitors in Cabo, this was our first time at this resort. Amazing resort Bill McCrea was great host! Grounds were beautiful, great service. Had to pry my husband from the pool when we had to leave. Can't wait to return. No complaints.

• Stayed October 2012
Camas
Reviewed 13 October 2012

Patty did a very good job showcasing the Cabo property.
The property is very attractive as a purchase. Much nicer than the room they booked us in.
Patty is very thorough in her presentation and she is professional in her approach.

Santa Ynez, California, United States
Reviewed 12 October 2012

We LOVE coming to Villa Del Arco. We come every year around the same time. We bought many years ago but this time we re-connected with two great Time Share professionals - Janelle Gallegos and Cindy B. We bought initially from Cindy B a few years ago and then upgraded to points with Janelle. Both experiences were outstanding and most importantly we got what we paid for. This past year we saw them both and they are still working hard explaining all the wonderful ways we can use our points and our trades thru Interval International.

I also want to give a special shout out to all the girls at the Desert Spa.....Judith, Olga, Victoria and a few more I am sorry to say I can't remember all their names but they treat me like family every time I come and to Robyn, Personal Trainer, who makes me look better every year I come. I just want you to know my husband is getting a little jealous and wants some of that great attention too so now you have ended up with two Desert Spa 'Junkies" instead of one.

See you again next year