3,043 results
All reviews pirate ship american grill villa group time share neptune restaurant taco bar one bedroom suite gold card paddle boarding murphy bed washer and dryer recommend villa full kitchen all inclusive package per device pool concierge bella california
Reviewed 10 February 2013

My mother and step-father have a timeshare here at Villa del Arco, and they brought us (myself, the husband, and our 2 children) here for a holiday. The kids barely let us change them from their plane clothes, and they hopped right in the children's pool/fountains. The grounds are beautiful, lots of sprawling pools, one with a waterfall, and another with a giant pirate ship in the middle (which also doubles as a snack bar!). The rooms themselves are large, nicely appointed, with daily maid and turndown service, plus a little snack came every afternoon to our room; sometimes it was cake, others it was chocolate.
we went down to the sister resort, Villa del Palmar most nights for dinner and entertainment. My daughter loved participating in the show and constantly wanted to go back so she could dance on stage! The food was fairly decent, some weird stuff, but generally pretty good (especially dessert). The breakfasts in both resorts were pretty similar... i preferred the ambiance of the del Palmar buffet, and my husband del Arco.
We swam every single day, my 2 year old loved the water! There were lots of families on vacation, so my daughter (4) made lots of 'vacation friends' and had a blast swimming and playing with them.
Over in del Palmar, there was a kids program (but we didn't end up using) and a place where you could pick and paint your own pottery- the kids loved that! There is also a free trolley that takes you back and forth to the two sister resorts... my son being in a stroller, however, we usually found it easier to walk, which was fine b/c they are close enough.
Overall, it was a great family getaway!

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family
4  Thank Ashley K
VDA-GM, Manager at Villa del Arco Beach Resort & Spa Cabo San Lucas, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2013

Dear Client,

thank you for investing some of your valuable time to filling out the service survey and sharing your vacation experience at Villa del Arco, we are happy to read that you and your family had a blast enjoying our facilities and activities. We wish to have the opportunity of serving you again in the near future.

Warmest regards.

Reviewed 4 February 2013

I own a timeshare at Villa Del Arco. This was my third visit to the property. It is well maintained and the staff is great. You need to separate the resort from the time share sales that many (myself included) find objectionable. I bought my timeshare on the secondary market and saved a lot of money. If you sit through a "presentation" that is your fault!

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank alangt19

Dear Client,

Thank you for taking the time to write your comments which certainly is appreciated.
I am happy to hear that you enjoy our facilities and our friendly staff . I trully hope to see you next time and pamper you as you deserve.

I will share with my time share staff your sincere comments.

Thank you.

Reviewed 31 January 2013

We have gone to Villa Del Arco for a couple of years now since it opened and it is heaven on earth. The rooms are ALL ocean view. The staff is wonderful!
The restaurants on the property are fantastic - we were there for 7 nights this last trip and ate a different one each night - the brick oven pizza is wonderful and fresh! The taco bar at the pool is great - such a simple idea!
Would recommend to families and singles - we loved it!
The gym, tennis courts and spa are great!

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing the pool, closer to the beach
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Koobla
VDA-GM, Manager at Villa del Arco Beach Resort & Spa Cabo San Lucas, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2013

Dear Client,
thank you for investing some of your valuable time to filling out the service survey and sharing your vacation experience at Villa del Arco. We wish to have the opportunity of serving you again in the near future.

Warmest regards.

Reviewed 27 January 2013

We have been going to VDA since 2006 with family; purchased our own two bedroom suite in 2012. It is absolutely gorgeous, always meticulously clean, and the staff is wonderful. The spa is one of the best we have been to in any country and the workout facility is great! The whole "timeshare" scene can be tedious but we have been thrilled with our decision to keep going back to VDA and to buy our own unit. Cabo in general seems to get better and better with time as well! From the marina, the restaurants, the shopping and the airport!

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank DMHoward
VDA-GM, General Manager at Villa del Arco Beach Resort & Spa Cabo San Lucas, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2013

Dear Member,

Thank you for your comments about our Resort. We are always striving in providing Quality Of Services to all our clients.

I will share your comments to my staff and hope to host you once again soon.

Mr. Jorge Herran
GM VDA

Reviewed 27 January 2013

Villa Del Arco is an amazing property! Our family of seven (kids ages 9, 15, 20, 21, 22) LOVED everything about it! The food in every restaurant was best ever at an all-inclusive, our 3 bdrm/4bath penthouse had a three-sided wrap around porch with hot tub and grill---beautiful, the location is GREAT being close to town and the beach bars, the cocktails were no watery, the beach is rocky of course but you could walk for ever here and plenty of chairs and cabanas for guests on the private roped-off beach. The staff was top-notch and always aiming to please. The time-share tour was 1 1/2 hour long but we did get a good amount of spa credit for participating...almost bought in! : )

Room Tip: Pick an end unit for the best view!
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
5  Thank Mkrempp
VDA-GM, Manager at Villa del Arco Beach Resort & Spa Cabo San Lucas, responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2013

Dear Client,

We are so happy to hear that you had such a great time in our Resort. We are always striving to provide the Excellent Service you deserve,I trully hope to host you once again wich will be our pleasure!

Division Room Manager