Hubby and I stayed here last week. We had a wonderful room away from the pool, facing town. It had a full kitchen, and washer and dryer in the unit.
We tried all the restaurants on the resort: the pirate ship, the fancy restaurant and the sushi restaurant and were happy with all of the meals we had. The fancy restaurant recommends a reservation and we agree. We went at 8pm and waited at the bar about 45 minutes before being seated. It was worth the wait.
The market and deli located at Villa del Palmar are so convenient and we went there every day for groceries and lunch. We bought breakfast food to make in the room and then ate lunch at the deli. They had amazing looking desserts but we never tried them. They also offer pastries and ice cream.
The gym is awesome! Best gym of any of the hotels we've stayed in. Lots of cardio machines and plenty of free weights and weight towers. And the spa - oohlala! Awesome. If you book a massage at 8am, 1pm, or 7pm, they offer a good discount. The staff there is super nice and the massage was great. The spa area is really luxurious.
The pools are active and noisy throughout the day. We would go to the gym at 7:30am and 90% of the pool seats already had towels on them, saving them for later in the day. This is a phenomena I've only experienced in Cabo, jockeying for poolside lounge chairs. While it's mildly annoying, it didn't prevent us from enjoying our time here. The entire week we got poolside chairs once. Otherwise, we sat on the beach in the lounge chairs provided there. The poor waiters are spread so thin throughout the busy pool area that we never got drink service anywhere we sat.
This resort seems like a great choice for families. Kids were happily playing in the pool from sunup to sundown. The beach access right in front of the hotel offers swimming and water activities. The hotel location is great for popping into town or heading out for land activities like dune buggies and ATVs, etc. As a couple traveling without kids, we prefer a somewhat quieter environment, and would certainly like to be able to sit by the pool in our resort without having to get up at sunrise to reserve seats. But, we like the location, service and amenities enough to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Create magical memories the minute you walk into Villa del Arco Beach Resort & Spa in Cabo San Lucas, an idyllic and delightful retreat, where the staff is committed to ensuring you get the best of the 3 Rs: relaxation, recreation and romance. This sophisticated five-star, all-suite property, often referred by past guests as calming, beautiful and comfortable, offers secluded stretches of beach where you can shut out the world and relish in the surroundings. Our comfortable, yet luxurious suites feature unbeatable views of sand and sea, including the exotic El Arco rock formation, the official symbol of Los Cabos. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with 5viajes2012 S.L., Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Villa del Arco Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Del Arco Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Hotel Del Arco
- Del Arco Hotel
- Villa Del Arco Cabo San Lucas
- Villa Del Arco Beach Resort & Spa Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos, Mexico