“Service at the patron restaurant”

Villa del Arco Beach Resort & Spa
Ranked #9 of 70 Hotels in Cabo San Lucas
GreenLeadersSilver level
California City, California
“Service at the patron restaurant”
Reviewed 26 July 2014

Had breakfast at patron in villa de arco...Paul Cabanillas was our waiter...with nine people he was very attentive and kind. Good food and good service. I would definitely recommend this resort. I wish my family vacation was longer than 7 days. Definitely will come back.

1 Thank Reah416

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (766)
Denver, Colorado
Reviewed 24 July 2014

Food and drinks are really high quality compared to other all-inclusive from other resorts/hotels I have stayed. I have a special recognition for the front desk personal, especially for Quique. He was friendly and very welcoming. All the concierges were also great. We had an incident with my debit card being blocked and people in the hotel helped me. The kind lady from the travel agency lent me money. The front desk personnel also lent me money and saved me from a more embarrassing situation. The hotel is gorgeous but what it makes it more special is the people who work there. Everybody was kind and educated, attentive and very friendly.
I also want to mention the great spa. It is really a wonderful experience not to be missed and that I highly recommend.
What an enjoyable time we had at Villa del Arco!

Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Reviewed 24 July 2014

Even though we experienced a terrible thunder, wind and rain storm, Paul Cabanillas, our waiter at El Patron restaurant on property, made us feel very welcome for breakfast. His service was impeccable and very friendly. Thanks Paul!

We also have to say that this property is fantastic! Granted we are owners at Villas but everyone is so helpful, warm and friendly...Leticia, Francisco, Mishael, Rodrigo,
Jesus, Andres and so many others I can't even remember their names. We are definitely coming back.

Con: The biggest and ONLY thing that we really can't stand is arriving into the airport. A horrible experience! As you try to leave the airport, after going through baggage claim, passport control and customs, everyone attacks even though we told all of them no and we already have a time share there. It's almost impossible to escape. We couldn't even get to our reserved transportation. The destination should really do something about this situation.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Reviewed 24 July 2014

We finally coordinated a family vacation, and made it a reality in Cabo. We not only got to enjoy Cabo at its best, but we got to enjoy it with our son and his family. We couldn't have been happier with the resort, including the spacious rooms, great service, wonderful amenities and tasty restaurants. The concierge was so helpful with all our questions and in making reservations, helping with transportation, scheduling tours and printing out boarding passes. Even though the resort is located within walking distance to Cabo, the marina and shopping mall, we had access to taxis everywhere we went. Our grandchildren spent one day swimming with the dolphins while we hung out at the pool and the beach. It was absolutely wonderful! [But, I am very hesitant in writing this review because it's so hard to get a reservation.]

Room Tip: We wanted an ocean view but did not get one. I don't think they offer enough ocean views becaus...
Highland, California
Reviewed 24 July 2014

This was our first time in Los Cabos and I will happily return to the same hotel! Best location in Baja! If you buy an All-inclusive plan (please, do!!! otherwise you will spend a fortune at the restaurants!) you can use 8 restaurants- 4 from Del Arco, and 4 from Del Palmas. The swimming pools are awesome, up to chest deep, same temperature day and night, perfect for you and your little ones. My kids loved the pirate boat in the middle of the swimming pool, and we had lunch up on it many times. Food is excellent in all restaurants. The only minor problem we had was the room location- although it was a Deluxe Suite, it was placed near an air conditioner unit and it was a little noisy. I asked for another one, and because it was during a busy weekend, they did not have anything to change it with, so I was asked to wait until Monday. I changed my mind by Monday, because we only had like 2 more nights to stay. I also asked for an upper level room, but again, they did not have anything available. However, stuff is nice and willing to accommodate you, the truth is you don't spend too much time in the room, so that's why it did not bother us too much. We had a garden and partial ocean view, although I would get a swimming pool/ocean view next time. Overall this is a fantastic place for a family vacation! I can't wait to go back!

Room Tip: Make sure your room is not next to an air conditioner unit!!! Although I asked for an upper level ro...
Pleasanton, CA
Reviewed 23 July 2014

I just arrived home from a fantastic visit Villa Del Arco Spa and Resort. From beginning to end, everything was seamless. We contribute a lot that to our concierge, Rodrigo. It was so awesome to have a point of contact throughout our stay. If he wasn't there, he made sure a staff member was informed of our needs. How wonderful was that? We look forward to returning.

• Stayed July 2014
Norwalk, California
Reviewed 23 July 2014

I visited Cabo for the first time this past June and i loved evertyhing about Cabo, specially the beautiful beaches and the resort is excellent. We had such a great experience I cant wait to go back next year! I went to one of their meeting because i was interested to get information about purchasing a TIME SHARE. I meet with Sandra Mojica, she gave us such wonderful service, explain the program and answer all my questions i was so happy with her that i decided to purchased one of their packages. I can wait to go next year and stay at Villa Del Arco with my family. i already recomended a few of my family and friends to go with her.
Thank you Sandra Mojica for all your excellent service:)

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family