“fantastic time” 4 of 5 bubbles

Barrie, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“fantastic time”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 February 2014

went to latitude for a drink and had the best time. The piano man was great and kept the place hopping. Food was great also

Visited February 2014

Auburn, California
41 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 87 helpful votes
“Nice but not sure I would return”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 February 2014

After reading some reviews I decided to go $14.00 each way from our hotel It's in kind of a weird location behind the Costco. When we got there - the place was empty (about 5:30), we saw a table we liked but were told sorry it is reserved, seeing the look on our face, a supervisor came over and told the employee no problem - let them sit here, (a wise move, as my wife was about to walk) The atmosphere is fine enough, somewhat formula, and seemed somewhat dated. The Menu was nice enough plenty of options, but I forget what I even ordered, I forgot what I ordered but no negative memories, My wife had a cheese steak sandwich, which was just fine, Towards the end of our dinner we started noticing a stream of some more mature patrons coming in (65+) We moved over to a bar stool after dinner & More seniors came in, all looking to be regular attendees. Well soon enough the Piano Man came in and started playing, we soon left. It seems Lattitudes caters to an elderly crowd - who like lounge songs & sing alongs, nothing wrong with that & many I am sure would appreciate it more than I, as they say there is an butt for every seat - For me it was a fine enough experience, decent enough meal & service - but nothing there to bring me back, maybe in 15 years when a bit more mature I may feel differently

Visited February 2014
1 Thank Travelinscott29120
Dallas, TX
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 63 helpful votes
“Fun Place to Get Away”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 December 2013

As others mentioned, a challenge is to find it. When you do, its casual and lots of fun. We went for a late lunch after golf, so we were ready for a beer...or two. I was challenged to make a selection because there were so many items on the menu that I enjoyed. We'll go back again on our next visit.

Visited December 2013
playa del rey
“The Roadhouse”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 November 2013

This is a gem in Cabo as the food is of excellent quality with a home towne kind of flair!!
Legends is a cottage that the owner Mike Grzanich built and this is a treasure !! The nicest place to stay in Cabo San Lucas!!
I have been there several times and stayed in the cottage!! I can't say enough about the experience !! Memories of a life time!!
I recommend this place to everyone!!

Visited December 2012
Rancho Mirage, California
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Diamond in the rough”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 November 2013 via mobile

If you can find it (and that's a big if), it's lots of fun. Not your typical Cabo place, it's more like a roadhouse in Montana. Lots of good, cheap food when you've had all the Mexican food you want and you just want to relax for one night. Good drinks, good food, fantastic ambiance. What else could you want?

Visited October 2013