I booked a trip through jetsetter.com. 5 nights. The location is set on a nice perch with outstanding views of the blue water. When we arrived we were greeted nicely and checked in quickly, subsequent to check in we were shuffled over the concierge who immediately tried to pitch us on a time share breakfast at the hotel. In return for the alleged hour and a half we were to spend with the salesman they offered us 15% off the resturaunts and bars. We opted out of the sales pitch considering the fact that we already had 20% off discount through jetsetter on food and bev. and had no intentions of buying a time share. It was annoying to be pitched right when we arrived or at all for that matter. After check in we settled into a room that did not have ocean views as we had been promised in our reservation. I also noticed that they had given me the wrong discount card at check in( 15% instead of 20%). I notified them of both issues. After being in the room with minimal to zero ocean view for two days they finally moved us after we griped 2-3 three times a day, it also took them two days to give me the correct discount card. Furthermore you had to show them the discount card at every resturaunt or bar rather than them just deducting the discount on all charges at the end of the trip when you check out.
Overall the experience was good but we had to be persistent to get what we paid for. Food was great, the service at the bars and resturaunts were great but the management left somethings to be desired. Beautiful location, clean and spacious rooms, great pool overlooking the beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Unique and breathtakingly beautiful, this spectacular Contemporary Hacienda style Luxury All Inclusive resort located on the Tourist Corridor in Cabo San Lucas offers magnificent panoramic views to the Sea of Cortes, romantic settings, distinctive dining, spacious and luxurious accommodations, and a variety of venues for special events. Your will be amazed of the bright, terracotta colored, Mexican Hacienda style buildings that are beautifully decorated with handmade Talavera tile murals, vases, classical sculptures, Spanish colonial fountains, contemporary art for contrast, and upscale traditional Mexican furnishing, driving them to experience an authentic Mexican ambiance throughout their stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ebookers, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hacienda Encantada Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hacienda Encantada Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Hacienda Encantada Resort And Spa
- Hacienda Encantada Resort & Spa Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos, Mexico