This resort is absolutely beautiful! I can not believe there are bad reviews about it. For the price you pay it was amazing. Staff are really friendly and always willing to help. Our room had a partial view of the Ocean (they said partial to me it was a full view) and the grounds were immaculate. I loved it so much that I will make sure we make the long journey over to the states again just so we can visit this resort. We did not do all inclusive but had breakfast and that was perfect! we ate at the resort once for dinner and it was expensive for Mexico but not by Australian standards by any means.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Unique and breathtakingly beautiful, this spectacular contemporary hacienda style luxury all-inclusive resort located on the tourist corridor in Cabo San Lucas offers magnificent panoramic views to the Sea of Cortes, romantic settings, distinctive dining, spacious and luxurious accommodations, and a variety of venues for special events. Your will be amazed of the bright, terracotta colored, Mexican hacienda style buildings that are beautifully decorated with handmade Talavera tile murals, vases, classical sculptures, Spanish colonial fountains, contemporary art for contrast, and upscale traditional Mexican furnishing, driving them to experience an authentic Mexican ambiance throughout their stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers and Cancelon so you can book your Hacienda Encantada Resort & Residences reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hacienda Encantada Resort And Spa
- Hacienda Encantada Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Hacienda Encantada Resort & Residences Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos, Mexico