My mother and I had a wonderful stay at Hacienda Encantada. We were there to celebrate the New Year and attend a friend's wedding. As soon as we arrived, we were received with the most kindest and welcoming staff. The entire hotel and our room was immaculate clean. I noticed their cleaning girls cleaning every balcony, corner and stairs and entire hotel everyday. Very organized staff. The concierges were always so friendly and helpful. Our room had a beautiful view to the pool and ocean. There are two large scale swimming pools, two jacuzzis and infinity pools...plenty of swim space for everyone! The main pool meets ocean view! its divine! Plenty of lawn chairs to relax in! This resort is very private in comparison to other resorts we visited in the area..I really liked that it can be quiet. This hotel is in between Punta Ballena Resort (Esperanza) and Hacienda del Mar.This resort does offer their guests daily complimentary activities, including Aquarobics, cooking lesson, Spanish lessons, at evening time cocktail hapoy hour and folkloric dancing. The restaurant at Las Marias is delicious! That is where you get your breakfast...and a fabulous buffet awaits you! There are two other venues to eat lunch, at the pool...loved the quesadillas and pina coladas! As you sunbathe, there are staff to assist you with any need for cocktails and food! Ordering room service was great too! This hotel offers various accommodations packages which include all you can eat and drink! Definitely a plus! Also complimentary Swedish massage for 50 minutes! wow! yes! The massage was amazing! There is also a gym next to the spa, so you can do your workout too! The resort also offers complimentary shuttle ride to Marina Fiesta (a sister hotel of Hacienda Encantada)which is located in central Cabo San Lucas (at the marina). You can go there and swim at their pool! and walk and discover rest of surrounding town. One minor note, depending on which room you stay in, sometimes the walls are a bit noisy, so if there's a room with family, you may hear them laughing! but it never really bothered me! It is a luxurious and beautiful resort. It is completely authentic, Mexican style architecture and interior design. There are several lovely fountains you will discover as you walk the terrain. There is art everywhere! Beautiful paintings which were commissioned by an artist from Guadalajara, you will see paintings on every hall and many walls, and lobby. The hotel lobby is like a livingroom in which has displayed a table full of fabulous books about Cabo, Diego Rivera, and other, so one can submerge to sit and read, and learn more about Mexican culture. The ocean is magnificent to look from the restaurant vista and at the infinity pool! The weather was very nice, about 70-74F daily and at night would drop to 54-56F....a bit windy at night, so make sure to bring a sweater! At Las Marias restaurant, since its an open space, it can get a little cold in the evenings, and they have mastered by offering their guests a poncho to wear to keep you warm. There is also heating lamps, so its all very comfy! Hacienda Encantada is one of the most beautiful resorts in Cabo and so glad I stayed there! It feels like home, everyone is so attentive and wonderful. Also note: this resort will be expanding and will make a larger spa and gym and more rooms....its already a masterpiece, in a few years it will be even greater! Upon my next trip, I shall stay there again and again!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Unique and breathtakingly beautiful, this spectacular Contemporary Hacienda style Luxury All Inclusive resort located on the Tourist Corridor in Cabo San Lucas offers magnificent panoramic views to the Sea of Cortes, romantic settings, distinctive dining, spacious and luxurious accommodations, and a variety of venues for special events. Your will be amazed of the bright, terracotta colored, Mexican Hacienda style buildings that are beautifully decorated with handmade Talavera tile murals, vases, classical sculptures, Spanish colonial fountains, contemporary art for contrast, and upscale traditional Mexican furnishing, driving them to experience an authentic Mexican ambiance throughout their stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hacienda Encantada Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hacienda Encantada Resort And Spa
- Hacienda Encantada Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Hacienda Encantada Resort & Spa Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos, Mexico