We arrived mid afternoon and our room was ready. We flew with Sunwing and received our resort bracelets as we boarded the airport transfer. This made for a fast check in at the hotel. The resort's architecture is adobe style which is nice at a Mexican resort. It seemed new and the grounds and gardens are beautifully maintained. This is a large resort. Quite a bit of walking which we enjoyed and needed after all the delicious meals! The well appointed rooms are in smaller buildings. There are several quiet pools with bars. The activity pools with bars are at the beach. We took the local buses to the marina at San Lucas and to San Jose. If you take cabs you might get a better price by walking to the end of the driveway and hiring your own. Be sure to settle on a price first.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Located in the southern Baja California peninsula, 4.5 Km/2.8 Miles from Cabo San Lucas * Opened winter 2007/8 * 1-story main building and 3-story and 4-story annexes * On the beachfront * Complimentary sun loungers on the beach * 3.5 Km/2.2 Miles from downtown Cabo San Lucas * 40 km/25 miles from the airport * 500 m/1650 ft from a bus stop ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Expedia, RIU Hotels and Resorts, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Riu Santa Fe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Santa Fe Cabo San Lucas
- Riu Santa Fe Los Cabos
- Riu Sante Fe
- Hotel Riu Santa Fe Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos, Mexico