The resort was beautiful. The people were genuine to an extent because all of my US money & my iPhone 4S was yanked right out of my room! my phone was on charge & my money was in the safe. When I came back from an excursion, it was all gone. When I filed a complaint the next morning, nothing was done. Even though everyone in my room as well as the hotel knew it was the employee who restocked the mini bar, they still did nothing because there was no "proof" on video but there was proof on a sign in sheet that clearly was not valid. This ruined my trip and I was shocked that this kind of behavior came from a 5 star resort. With high expectations on a resort, I was very disappointed. I would never go back to this resort ever again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Located in the southern Baja California peninsula, 4.5 Km/2.8 Miles from Cabo San Lucas * Opened winter 2007/8 * 1-story main building and 3-story and 4-story annexes * On the beachfront * Complimentary sun loungers on the beach * 3.5 Km/2.2 Miles from downtown Cabo San Lucas * 40 km/25 miles from the airport * 500 m/1650 ft from a bus stop ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., Agoda, RIU Hotels and Resorts, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Riu Santa Fe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Santa Fe Cabo San Lucas
- Riu Santa Fe Los Cabos
- Riu Sante Fe
- Hotel Riu Santa Fe Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos, Mexico