Nice pools, nice staff, decent food, not too spread out. Our room was in the building closest to the beach so that was good. The beach was nice, though the local vendors on the other side of teh rope are still a nuisance. The water polo got a bit aggressive, as there were a bunch of Jayhawk fans in house. Don't be too surprised if things get a little loud, the beer and tequila flows freely, literally.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Located in the southern Baja California peninsula, 4.5 Km/2.8 Miles from Cabo San Lucas * Opened winter 2007/8 * 1-story main building and 3-story and 4-story annexes * On the beachfront * Complimentary sun loungers on the beach * 3.5 Km/2.2 Miles from downtown Cabo San Lucas * 40 km/25 miles from the airport * 500 m/1650 ft from a bus stop ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Agoda, RIU Hotels and Resorts, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Riu Santa Fe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Santa Fe Cabo San Lucas
- Riu Santa Fe Los Cabos
- Riu Sante Fe
- Hotel Riu Santa Fe Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos, Mexico