Spent a week and was exactly as we expected for a RIU resort. The room was to a very good standard, clean, had a drink dispenser & mini bar with beer/soft drinks/water and safe, not much more we could have ask for. The previous RIU resort we stayed in was ocean view but this is only available in the 7000 building which is the more party sort of atmosphere. The remaining buildings rooms are garden or pool view only. We found the food very good for an all inclusive and of course the drinks were great as well. We walked the road out of the resort to catch a public bus into Los Cabos, very easy to do. Very enjoyable week!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Located in the southern Baja California peninsula, 4.5 Km/2.8 Miles from Cabo San Lucas * Opened winter 2007/8 * 1-story main building and 3-story and 4-story annexes * On the beachfront * Complimentary sun loungers on the beach * 3.5 Km/2.2 Miles from downtown Cabo San Lucas * 40 km/25 miles from the airport * 500 m/1650 ft from a bus stop ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, RIU Hotels and Resorts, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Riu Santa Fe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Santa Fe Cabo San Lucas
- Riu Santa Fe Los Cabos
- Riu Sante Fe
- Hotel Riu Santa Fe Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos, Mexico