We stayed here from Jan 1-8, with 2 other couples. All 6 of us loved the experience. The resort was beautiful & very clean, with friendly, helpful staff. The buffet was very good, although the à la carte meals had mixed reviews depending on what you ordered. The beach was clean, and not too crowded as most people laze poolside.
Beautiful sunrises, be sure to get up early for pretty skies!
Town of San Jose was a 40 min bus ride away (for $2.50 US each way). It's a quaint Mexican town filled with jewelry shops and art galleries, and worth the trip. Have lunch at the Baja Brewery for a great pint & wood oven pizza! Prices are better than in Cabo San Lucas. Locals will offer a deal on excursions, but beware that they are selling time shares. There's always a catch!
Highly recommend water taxi to Lover's Beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Located in the southern Baja California peninsula, 4.5 Km/2.8 Miles from Cabo San Lucas * Opened winter 2007/8 * 1-story main building and 3-story and 4-story annexes * On the beachfront * Complimentary sun loungers on the beach * 3.5 Km/2.2 Miles from downtown Cabo San Lucas * 40 km/25 miles from the airport * 500 m/1650 ft from a bus stop ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, RIU Hotels and Resorts, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel Riu Santa Fe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Santa Fe Cabo San Lucas
- Riu Santa Fe Los Cabos
- Riu Sante Fe
- Hotel Riu Santa Fe Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos, Mexico