I recently traveled to Cabo with girlfriends and we chose this property because of the Kitchen facility and the location, and they were both very much worth it.
Hotel is only a couple of years old, so the Decor and ammenities are very contemporary. Location is awesome, we could walk to the Marina, the clubs and downtown Cabo.
Food was good, not great, but good. Service was EXCELLENT, in every area, housekeeping, server in restaurants and pool area. There was a 2x1 on all drinks at the pool during half of the day (great value!) , room service was prompt and precise with orders. Prices of food were very reasonable considering you are in an International Resort Destination.
Here's what I did not like...The Air Conditioning is NON existent in the bathrooms (both pool area and in the rooms!), Neither it is on the SPA, yes, unbelievable, who want to get a massage in 90 Degree humid rooms? Or even the shower/dressing area of the SPA.
At first I thought they were repairing it or sometgins, but I went to the SPA and gym everyday and it was just the way it was. I asked, and they said, there was no AC in there.
The air in the Gym, was barely cold. I found this very annoying and almost asfixiating.
Overall, I liked it could consider it for another all-adults trip. It is not very kid friendly.
Beds and towels were great , there were 3 plasma TV in our very spacious 2 bd/2 bath condo.
No timeshare talks, nothing like that.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With an incomparable location on Medano Beach -- the best swimmable beach of Cabo, Casa Dorada is just steps away from world-class shopping, dining, entertainment, and the marina. As a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts, a collection of the world’s finest independent luxury hotels, Casa Dorada Los Cabos brings the upscale service and family-friendly features to the Cabo San Lucas oceanfront. The Resort grants visitors a more convenient, yet equally spectacular, alternative to the more remote hotel zone of the Tourist Corridor. Boasting unobstructed vistas of Land’s End and the famous Arch, Casa Dorada is just 30 minutes away from Los Cabos International Airport. All of the 185 spacious one-, two- and three-bedroom suites and penthouses, open up to Los Cabos’ most dazzling ocean view, while the luminous and contemporary interiors ensure your comfort and satisfaction. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Casa Dorada Los Cabos Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Dorada Los Cabos Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Casa Dorada Los Cabos Resort & Spa Cabo San Lucas, Mexico