This is our third visit to Casa Dorado and the main reason we stay there is because of the location, no car needed which is a huge plus. The staff are so friendly and helpful and always smiling and the grounds are immaculate and lovely. The pool area is nice as well and the rooms are always clean. The not so greats are the pillows, the air conditioning that worked about half of the time, the breakfast buffet which they cannot seem to keep hot or even warm. It was 40$ for a cold buffet. Also if you like a really quiet atmosphere then you will be annoyed because the beach bars below can be loud at night. That doesn't really bother us but it might it may if you like to sleep with the door open to hear the ocean. I wish Casa would find some way to keep their time share people from being so pushy. We know what to expect when we go there and in no uncertain terms will be pushed into one of their presentations but you almost have to be rude so they will leave you alone. I think the reason the rooms are never ready until 4 o'clock is so that they can try to trap you into getting your welcome packet and listening to their sales pitch. The maid were always cleaning our room early in the morning so I think that must be part of the whole time share trap. The positives outweigh the negatives though so I would recommend staying here. Also, the restaurant is just ok, eat away and you will be happier. Cabo is safe at night so wandering around and eating at the local places is better. Just be ready to always say "no thank you" firmly because someone is always trying to get you to buy something in Mexico. You have to take the good with the bad!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With an incomparable location on Medano Beach -- the best swimmable beach of Cabo, Casa Dorada is just steps away from world-class shopping, dining, entertainment, and the marina. As a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts, a collection of the world’s finest independent luxury hotels, Casa Dorada Los Cabos brings the upscale service and family-friendly features to the Cabo San Lucas oceanfront. The Resort grants visitors a more convenient, yet equally spectacular, alternative to the more remote hotel zone of the Tourist Corridor. Boasting unobstructed vistas of Land’s End and the famous Arch, Casa Dorada is just 30 minutes away from Los Cabos International Airport. All of the 185 spacious one-, two- and three-bedroom suites and penthouses, open up to Los Cabos’ most dazzling ocean view, while the luminous and contemporary interiors ensure your comfort and satisfaction. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Casa Dorada Los Cabos Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Dorada Los Cabos Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Casa Dorada Los Cabos Resort & Spa Cabo San Lucas, Mexico