Casa Dorada Los Cabos Resort & Spa
Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Golf & Spa Resort(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$771
US$748
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Golf & Spa Resort(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$564
US$550
  • Pool
ME Cabo by Melia(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$326
US$263
Melia.com
  • Pool
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Los Cabos(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$106
US$97
Grand Solmar Land's End Resort & Spa(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$581
US$568
Hacienda Encantada Resort & Residences(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$626
US$176
Bookit.com
  • Pool
Marina Fiesta Resort & Spa(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$177
US$162
Bookit.com
  • Breakfast included
Sheraton Grand Los Cabos Hacienda del Mar(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$330
US$322
  • Beachfront
US$1,428
US$1,314
Solmar Resort(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$156
2,130 results
All reviewsmango deckmedano beachtribes restauranttime sharerecommend casaone bedroom suitesand barrooms are hugepool conciergejacuzzi tubthe location is perfectwalking distance to the marinahigher floorpool or beachfull kitchenliving areasales people
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 May 2014

My husband and I stayed at Casa Dorada over spring break. We were wary about going to Cabo during spring break, but it was an unnecessary concern. Not many spring break students stayed at the Casa Dorada. And if we wanted a bit more of the party scene, we could hit the beach. We had the best of both worlds since poolside of the hotel was pretty sedate -- perfect for lounging and reading. Loved the fish tacos and all the drinks.

The rooms are fantastic! Very spacious and comfortable. Room service wasn't always at the same time, but it didn't affect us too much since we didn't spend much time in our rooms during the day.

There is a mini market across the street where we would pick up a six-pack of beer if we wanted to hang out in our rooms or have a drink in the hot tub after hours. We also went to a large store about a half mile away (whose name escapes me) to buy some breakfast and lunch supplies so we weren't always eating out during our 10-day stay. But there are plenty of restaurants within walking distance. The hotel restaurants were not very good at all.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sandra Y
GM_Casa_Dorada, Guest Relations Manager at Casa Dorada Los Cabos Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for having chosen to stay with us and also for taking the time to share your comments. It is a delight knowing that the relaxation theme of our property was accomplished during your stay, after all relaxation is a healthy choice.

We are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward in being a part of your memories again in the near future.

Reviewed 1 May 2014

I had the Vitamin C Facial with Geraldo (Gerry) which was amazing. it was 80 minutes of pure relaxation! I didn't know exactly what to expect and was pleasantly surprised to find it included significant time spent on a massage to the neck, shoulders and head in addition to the facial itself, which was really wonderful. My skin felt great afterwards.
I also had the pleasure of having a free" trial" massage pool side with Imelda and she has magic hands. If I decide I can afford another service I would definitely go to her for a deep tissue massage!
My one disappointment was with the interior of the spa itself- not the actual treatment rooms but the common space. It was far too warm to be comfortable relaxing in there before or after the treatment and they have removed all the lounge chairs and the hammock which were there in past years. Now there are only chairs with backs set at really bizzare angles that were not at all comfortable for me to relax in.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for having stayed with us and for letting us know about your experience at our Salt Water Spa, our therapists work very hard in order to help our guests find the connection between body, mind and experience and we are delighted to hear you were able to enjoy the magic.

This month we have designed special treatments with seasonal fruits and specials for the mother`s day totally according to your feedback.

Thanks again for taking the time to share your comments and we look forward into pampering you in our Spa and our property in the near future.

Reviewed 1 May 2014

stayed for 4 nights in a 1 bedroom suite. very large and had a level one room opening onto the area next to the pool which was very convenient however had no view, I was fine with this. pool staff were very friendly and helpful. short walk into the marina district which can get hot during the middle of the day however youre on the beach so it makes up for it. chocolate brownies from room service are a must.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

We want to thank you very much for taking the time to share your comments about our hotel. Your positive words about our rooms and our staff are very much appreciated. In addition, as you pointed out, our location can certainly make for easy access to the downtown area and the best beach in Cabo.

We hope you stay with us in the future and look forward into spoiling you with some chocolate brownies upon your arrival.

Reviewed 28 April 2014

I enjoyed a 5 night stay at Casa Dorada for my 30th birthday in early March. The hotel grounds and room definitely exceeded my expectations. The rooms are huge, clean and all have amazing views of Medano Beach and Lands End. The service was mostly very good especially by the pool.

I do have a few complaints though. The Wifi is very expensive but you can get it for free in the public areas if you buy a coffee or beverage from their bar. That Wifi wasn't very reliable at all and one day it was down completely. Another complaint was the lack of music of any kind by the pool. There's a small area by the bar that has music but it's also the most crowded area and hard to relax. Even if they had elevator music I'd be happy, just something to distract me from the noise of other people. I asked a few times throughout my stay about it because they have a sound system around the entire pool. Each time I got the run around. One day when I didn't even ask there was music which I though odd. Also, their restaurant 12 Tribes wasn't good at all and very expensive. Go across the street to Bar Esquina for great food, drinks and live music.

Overall Casa Dorada is a great place to stay, especially for extended stays as the rooms are all large and have kitchens. However if you plan on relaxing by the pool the save a chair early as they go quick.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Casey R
GM_Casa_Dorada, Guest Relations Manager at Casa Dorada Los Cabos Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for being with us. We know there are a number of choices when you travel and we truly appreciate that you decided to stay here with us. It is very rewarding to hear that you enjoyed our beautiful rooms, good service and our excellent views and location.

I am sorry though for your cons and will make sure that the various teams see your comments so that they too can learn how your stay was impacted by their work.

We look forward in hosting you in the near future.

Reviewed 28 April 2014

Fantastic Resort Hotel..great staff, BIG luxurious rooms, open air and really amazing pool.
The pool staff is fantastic and the restaurants were all great. Good private beach one of the only ones to swim and keeps the vendors at bay. Close to famous restaurant clubs. only two words (problems) from keeping it from being a 5. Time Share.. but after a hard fought first 24 hours they begin to back off.. Had to pay for internet which was spotty and slow..
We were there with 2 couples, no kids and had a blast the entire time.. great! I'd recommend..it highly.

Room Tip: The base rooms are amazing.. you really don't have to upgrade, they all have great views of the ocean above the ground floor. We stayed in an economy room on the third floor it was huge and was fantastic.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Dan H

Dear Guest,

Thank you for this fantastic review of our hotel. As you know, many people work very hard to provide the experience you described and I am so happy you had a wonderful time.

Your comments about our service, the room, the location, the restaurant and our beach were great to read and I am so thankful you were with us.

Thanks again and we sincerely look forward in impacting your stay again.