my husband and i stayed 6 nights during january for our 10th anniversary - we are very picky travelers and did our research before settling on casa dorada and we were soooooooo happy with our decision ..... everything about this lovely resort is 5 star - excellent view (request highest floor as possible), excellent service and loved being able to catch water taxi or rent jet ski just steps from resort ..... our package included breakfast buffet each morning and it was sooooo yummy!! $4 taxi ride to marina - loved all the restaurants there, venture on down a bit right from the mall and tons of great mexican restaurants right on the water in the marina - we always felt safe ...... room was amazing, we had a 1 bedroom full-suite, not mini and had tons of room ...... the only thing we did not like about the resort was they are doing a "conservation" program and certain times during the day and night they actually turn the coolers off to the air-conditioning system, so only room temp air blows during this time, which can get kindof warm in the middle of the night or while you are trying to get ready for dinner - we would call down and let the staff know we didn't enjoy this part :) ....... but, that was really our only negative comment - we would return for sure!!! ..... also arranged private driver service through trip advisor recommendations and he was awesome!! ....... any and EVERY request that we asked about during our entire stay was met immediately whether it was poolside services, ammenitiy requests, or restaurant reservations/recommendations.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With an incomparable location on Medano Beach -- the best swimmable beach of Cabo, Casa Dorada is just steps away from world-class shopping, dining, entertainment, and the marina. As a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts, a collection of the world’s finest independent luxury hotels, Casa Dorada Los Cabos brings the upscale service and family-friendly features to the Cabo San Lucas oceanfront. The Resort grants visitors a more convenient, yet equally spectacular, alternative to the more remote hotel zone of the Tourist Corridor. Boasting unobstructed vistas of Land’s End and the famous Arch, Casa Dorada is just 30 minutes away from Los Cabos International Airport. All of the 185 spacious one-, two- and three-bedroom suites and penthouses, open up to Los Cabos’ most dazzling ocean view, while the luminous and contemporary interiors ensure your comfort and satisfaction. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Preferred Hotels, Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Priceline, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Casa Dorada Los Cabos Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Dorada Los Cabos Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Casa Dorada Los Cabos Resort & Spa Cabo San Lucas, Mexico