“Spectacular”
Review of Sunset Mona Lisa

Sunset Mona Lisa
Reserve with OpenTable
Sunset Mona Lisa is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #15 of 560 Restaurants in Cabo San Lucas
Price range: US$40 - US$60
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Seafood
Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Local cuisine, View, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wine and Beer
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Welcome to Sunset Mona Lisa Novel Mediterranean Cuisine in Los Cabos! Our unique location at the tip of the bay of Cabo San Lucas offers breath taking views of the ocean and the arch. Our world famous venue is considered a must when visiting Los Cabos for its magic atmosphere.
Calgary
“Spectacular”
Reviewed 10 December 2013

Wow and Wow! The setting is breath taking. Tables are in and outside on multi leveled terraces in the cliff side. Service was A1. Food delicious and inventive, fun. If I was to marry again I'd pick to come here for my wedding. Can't say enough good things about it

• Visited December 2013
Sunset da Mona ... S, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Sunset Mona Lisa, responded to this review, 16 December 2013
Thank you so much for your review, we appreciate all the nice comments. We will make sure to let all the staff know what a good experience you had we us. We hope to have the pleasure to see you back a the restaurant next time you are in Cabo

Kansas City, Missouri
“Amazing Cabo Wedding”
Reviewed 9 December 2013

My husband and I got married at SDML in November of 2012. The venue was everything we
could have asked for and more! From the staff to the food-everything was on point. We had the post wedding celebration in Sunset Point, it was perfect! As far as planning the wedding I could NOT have done it without Tammy with Cabo Wedding Services. She is extremely experienced and made it so easy to remember all of the special details. Tammy did not fall short of my expectations. She was so thorough throughout the entire planning
process and went above and beyond in many ways! She felt like family after our first conversation. I did not have to stress about the details as she was always one step ahead and knew exactly what I would want. The process of planning things can seem overwhelming but Tammy took all of that off of my shoulders and allowed me to focus on the most important things, my vows to my new husband and having fun with my guests! I would most definitely recommend her for anyone planning a destination wedding in Cabo San Lucas. She made it look like I was the most organized person ever, and I am far from that! Thanks again to SDML and Tammy at Cabo Wedding Services for making our special day everything we dreamed of!

• Visited November 2013
2 Thank Jamie B
Thank you for letting us be part of a very important moment in your life. We love to work with Tammy she is really the best at what she does. We hope we have the chance to spend with you your next anniversaries. Once again thank you for sharing with us.
Oakville, Canada
“Everything you could ask for”
Reviewed 8 December 2013

The food is wonderful, the staff and service are excellent, the setting is truly inspirational, beautiful, spectacular. This is the most romantic restaurant I have ever gone to, it is by far my favourite - which is why I go every time I'm in Cabo.

• Visited October 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with others. We appreciate when our clients enjoy the Sunset da Mona Lisa experience. We will be expecting you next year.
Chatham
“Best View in Cabo”
Reviewed 27 November 2013 via mobile

My wife and I went for drinks and sunset.Without a doubt best views in Baja you looked down throat of Cabo harbour sunset spectacular .Staff very friendly and prompt with drinks. This is a beautiful site.

Visited November 2013
1 Thank Peter J
Peoria, Arizona
“Wonderful Place”
Reviewed 26 November 2013

At the same location is a smail, pizza and wine bar. Their food is better than the restaurant, service is amazing and the views are unforgettable. Prices are much more reasonable also. If you want a sit down elegant dinner or a more relaxed sit back and enjoy this is the place. The sunset views over the ocean are to die for. Make sure to bring a wrap or light jacket as it can get chilly since your sitting right over the water. Friends took us here this trip and we will definitely be back many more times.

• Visited November 2013