“Best Birthday supper ever!!”
Review of Sunset Mona Lisa

Sunset Mona Lisa
Ranked #18 of 596 Restaurants in Cabo San Lucas
Price range: US$40 - US$60
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, View
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Welcome to Sunset Mona Lisa Novel Mediterranean Cuisine in Los Cabos! Our unique location at the tip of the bay of Cabo San Lucas offers breath taking views of the ocean and the arch. Our world famous venue is considered a must when visiting Los Cabos for its magic atmosphere.
Reviewed 24 April 2014

We dined at this excellent restaurant on April 16th to celebrate my birthday. We were a group of six and not one of us was disappointed in any of our meals. Unfortunately, there was an irate customer out front who demanded that he wanted to sit at the table we had already been sitting at for about fifteen minutes. Apparently he had made reservations earlier specifically for that table, so we were asked very apologetically if we minded moving down to a lower level. We had no problem with that (we are Canadian) and I think because we were so accommodating we were given even more extra special service. The Corporate Chef (Paolo Della Corte) visited our table more than once and we were treated to dessert on the house as well. If you are looking to go somewhere very special in Cabo, I would highly recommend the Sunset Da Mona Lisa. The view is spectacular and the meals are incredible.

Sunset da Mona ... S, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Sunset Mona Lisa, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2014

Thank you for your comments. We work everyday as a team to make your Mona Lisa experience unforgettable. We hope to see you next time you are in Cabo.

Reviewed 24 April 2014

It is very difficult to put into words our experience here last night, but I'll attempt. From start to finish, this was the most memorable dining experience we've had. Ever. We've had the opportunity to enjoy many of the fine dining options here in Cabo, and this eclipsed them all.
First, the view: absolutely unbeatable.
Second, the service: we were lucky enough to have Miguel as our waiter. He MADE our visit. Fun and engaging, but also very knowledgable. His attention to detail was exemplary.
Third, the food: Chef Paolo Della Corte is truly a find. His creativity is amazing. Each time Miguel brought something to us, the taste and presentation were incredible. Our taste buds were very happy.
I'm running out if adjectives... And the ones I've used this far don't describe our experience to the level it truly was.
This is a dining experience you will not forget.
We will be back.

We agree with you. Nobody that comes to cabo can miss this place, thank you for your lovely review, 's really flattering that describes how your experience.

See you back

Reviewed 22 April 2014

I usually don't write reviews, but I had to share this great experience!!!!! We just got back from Cabo and went for dinner on Good Friday to Sunset da Mona Lisa, by far some of the BEST Italian food we have ever eaten, and we've been to Italy a few times. We were greeted by the manager and then our waiter Rene who found out we were Italian and sent out the Chef Paolo. What great experience to meet the chef as we then decided to just have him make us a few dishes with just seafood, we were Not disappointed, and I ate things i never thought i would! The flavours and presentations of the dishes were absolutely amazing!!!!! Grazie Mille Paolo! Oh and the view......Incredible such a beautiful place you can't miss visiting this Gem when in Cabo!!!

Sunset da Mona ... S, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Sunset Mona Lisa, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2014

We have no words to thank you for an amazing description of your evening. Always an inspiration to continue improving and keeping all the good aspects of our service. We hope you join us again in the near future to enjoy the beautiful show that nature has to offer.

Smiles :)

Reviewed 22 April 2014

My husband and I visited Sunset De Mona Lisa back in 2012 when we got married. We returned to Cabo San Lucas in April 2014 with another couple and were not disappointed.

The views are stunning , the atmosphere perfect and the food is amazing. The presentation of meals is impressive and the service is impeccable! The waiters were on their toes and didn't miss a beat . When my husband did go and try to pour a glass a wine, a waiter would come out of no where and take the bottle from him and continue to pour him a glass.

At the end of our meal, they sent out a courtesy small bite tray of desserts which we thought was a nice touch .

We had some drinks up at the Pizza/ and Wine bar upstairs and I had the most delicious Mojiito I have ever had. The pizza they served upstairs looked so good that we made a trip downtown Cabo the next day for lunch and tried out Pan Di Bacco which we heard was the same owner as Sunset De Mona List and it was also delicious!

We will definitely be back on our next trip to Cabo San Lucas !

Thank you for your comment. We are happy to know you enjoyed the Sunset da Mona Lisa Experience

Reviewed 18 April 2014

Went here with friends... a party of 11 including three kids. Definitely not my choice to bring children, and honestly felt bad for the other patrons. The kids were great, but this restaurant - the view, the food - was wasted on the young. I digress... The wife and I will be back. We were there for sunset. It was breathtaking, and I have seen some good ones. The food was excellent if not superb. The service was attentive without being intrusive. Simply put, leave your resort for an evening, and get over to this restaurant. You won’t be disappointed.

Sunset da Mona ... S, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Sunset Mona Lisa, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2014

Thank you very much for your feedback.
Hope to see you soon!!