“Quiet and Relaxing”
other travellers have booked this property
Enjoy the view from bed!
Master bedroom. Master bathroom.
Check Availability
Kitchen.
Kitchen.
Dining area & Kitchen.
Dining & Living area.
View into Condo from terrace.
Living room & terrace, daytime.
Living room, nighttime.
Entrance patio with private grill, sink & table for six.
Phase I Social area.
Phase I Grill & Social area.
Phase I Pool & Jacuzzi.
Phase I Pool.
Phase I Pool at night.
Pedregal Private Beach.
Pedregal Tennis Courts.
Night view of Cabo!
Nightfall with a Cruise ship in town!
Sunrise in Paradise!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Suzanne L
“Quiet and Relaxing”
Reviewed 8 May 2017 for a stay in April 2017

We just returned from spending a week in this wonderful condo. The view is amazing and the property is exactly as described and pictured. Being in a gated community makes this property both safe and secure. It is an easy walk to town and the marina. The return is a bit of an uphill challenge, but taxis are readily available. Our week was spent enjoying all the quiet comforts of home in highly popular vacation destination. Should we ever return to Cabo, we would definitely consider renting this property again.

10 May 2017
Hi Sue, thank you for your kind words, I'm very happy that you guys enjoyed your stay!

Please let me know if there's anything we can do to improve. I look forward to having you back on your next trip!

Andrés
Reviewed 6 April 2017 for a stay in March 2017
person found this review helpful

Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
17 Apr 2017
Hi Danielle,

Thank you for your review, I'm glad you enjoyed your stay! Please let me know if there's anything we can do to improve.

Hope to have you back soon!

Andrés
Chris A
Spokane, Washington, United States
“Amazing view and Beautiful condo”
Reviewed 21 May 2016 for a stay in April 2016
people found this review helpful

We stayed in this condo for 6 nights in April. It is a lovely condo with all the amenities you could want. Very modern and beautiful. The view of the bay and marina is breathtaking. It's an easy 15 minute walk to town. The walk back is a bit of a challenge as it rests on a hill. But a taxi ride back from anywhere near the marina is only $12. We rented a car and had a parking spot in the condo garage. The pool is small and very quiet. Lots of deck space at the pool and outside on the condo balcony. The owner and management company were great to work with. We would highly recommend this to anyone traveling to Cabo who would like to have some "quiet" space, and yet be close enough to town to enjoy the amenities Cabo has to offer as well.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The view on the balcony was spectacular day and night.
Liked least: The walk back up to the condo.
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
23 May 2016
Hi guys!

Thank you for the review, I'm very happy that you enjoyed your stay. Please let me know if there is anything that can be improved.

I hope to have you back soon!

Best regards,
Andres
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
;